Change in PBA Pres?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Change in PBA Pres?

Rumor is at yesterday's pba board meeting Vinny announced he is leaving and since he is running uncontested for the next election, Abe will be taking over. Strange as to why this was kept quiet...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor is at yesterday's pba board meeting Vinny announced he is leaving and since he is running uncontested for the next election, Abe will be taking over. Strange as to why this was kept quiet...
    Vinny put out an email, so it is no longer a rumor. I wonder how much of an effort/of a fight he put into the contract negotiations, since he is leaving.

By the way, ANY UPDATES PBA???

Unregistered

Contract Update

Update: We're gonna get hosed. The process has been led by someone that has no dog in the fight and I'm sure that is not going to be good for us at all. You don't up and retire. You have a plan in the works. Definitely hosed.

Unregistered
    Makes no sense for president to leave as contract negotiations come to an end. He could have simply not ran for re-election and held off on "retiring" until after negotiations. The city will push back more than ever.

Unregistered
    PBA is worthless....bunch of liars.

Unregistered
    I want my 5.5% for the next 3 years. Nothing less.

Unregistered
    I really do not want someone who has the it was so bad at my last agency mentality, as my union president. Nothing personal, just business.

Let's hope someone steps up. If not, might be time to look at the West Central FL PBA. I mean really, who would you rather have negotiating for you... someone on the city payroll or not??

Unregistered
    West Central Florida PBA is a viable option!!!!!

Can we ever get a union staff that does not cause controversy every three to four years..

What a joke.

Unregistered
    Just a rumor, heard that a well respected Senior Sgt. may be putting his hat in the ring.

Unregistered
    West Central is a waste!!! Believe me you don't want them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast