12 or 8 hour shifts? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Can u guys get a life? A hobby? Pay attention to your wives/gf’s? Read a book? Anything is better then u disgruntled little girls coming on here day after day and continually whining about the same shyt. 12’s are here to stay so get over it. Majority of the troops like them and most other agencies are on them so STFU already.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was that on line degree you purchased for 10,000 bucks. You did your class work in the front seat of your cruiser why others were taking calls.
    Actually I was doing ur mom in my off time and she did my class work for me.

Unregistered
    Can u guys get a life? A hobby? Pay attention to your wives/gf’s? Read a book? Anything is better then u disgruntled little girls coming on here day after day and continually whining about the same shyt. 12’s are here to stay so get over it. Majority of the troops like them and most other agencies are on them so STFU already.
    You sound like one of Bob's insufferable boot licking a&& kissers who thinks whatever he does is just great. 12s were mandated on us due to emergency budget constraints imposed on the agency by the county. 12s failed each time in several votes. Progressive agencies value their people and offer 8s and 10s. 12s are outdated and detrimental to the health and well being of the deputies. The administration needs to hear that all is not well among the troops and this is the only forum to express it without the fear of retaliation. So STFU already and go back to servicing Bob.

Unregistered
    You sound like one of Bob's insufferable boot licking a&& kissers who thinks whatever he does is just great. 12s were mandated on us due to emergency budget constraints imposed on the agency by the county. 12s failed each time in several votes. Progressive agencies value their people and offer 8s and 10s. 12s are outdated and detrimental to the health and well being of the deputies. The administration needs to hear that all is not well among the troops and this is the only forum to express it without the fear of retaliation. So STFU already and go back to servicing Bob.
    Shut up jailer. Patrol voted for 12’s. Go turn some keys and service the inmates.

Unregistered
    I hear the jail was just as miserable on 8’s because you work in a ****ing jail. You picked that job. And no matter what shift you work you are still working in a ****ing jail. Did you expect sunshine and happiness?

Unregistered
    I hear the jail was just as miserable on 8’s because you work in a ****ing jail. You picked that job. And no matter what shift you work you are still working in a ****ing jail. Did you expect sunshine and happiness?
    I hear you are a punk and don't know what your talking about.

Unregistered
    You are a wimp who got beat up in school and couldn't get any dates. Go back to your bum uber and get some donuts for your fat worthless azz.

Unregistered
    You are a wimp who got beat up in school and couldn't get any dates. Go back to your bum uber and get some donuts for your fat worthless azz.
    Uber is a better job than jailer.

Unregistered
    Uber is a better job than jailer.
    At least the jailers don't get shot at for the same pay and benefits.

Unregistered

Not everyone got to vote

Shut up jailer. Patrol voted for 12’s. Go turn some keys and service the inmates.
    I have no dog in this fight. To set the record straight, the above poster is correct...PATROL voted for 12's, NOT the entire agency. Not everyone was afforded the opportunity to vote. My belief...not fact, but belief is the vote went to patrol only because of the age of the patrol division. The upper management knew it would be an easy vote to pass therefore they can say "the agency wanted 12's so it was given to them". which of course is a misrepresentation of facts. The Sheriff gets "cred" for looking out for the troops. It actually costs more money to run 12 hour shifts.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast