Sgt meyer

Thread: Sgt meyer

Unregistered

Sgt meyer

Took this guy 45 minutes to respond to a 330 and gets chewed out by the captain . All he wants to do is boss people around and not carry his own weight . What a freaking loser . He should be demoted

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Took this guy 45 minutes to respond to a 330 and gets chewed out by the captain . All he wants to do is boss people around and not carry his own weight . What a freaking loser . He should be demoted
    Knew him at Nside. Not a person you’d remember. He was an FTO and I guess he liked bossing around back then, too. But hey, you could argue that it’s their job to boss people around.

Unregistered
    Which Capt?

Unregistered
    Which district

Unregistered
    Knew him at Nside. Not a person you’d remember. He was an FTO and I guess he liked bossing around back then, too. But hey, you could argue that it’s their job to boss people around.
    46 min? That’s nothing. We hold scenes for 4 hours because giu will not call other detectives to come help. Meanwhile multiple 30s,29s and 32s go out. Same detective won’t go home we just wait longer. The County at its finest.

Unregistered
    Let me guess Intracoastal ?

Unregistered
    You mean Sgt creepy?

Unregistered
    Matt Myers 🤣🤣🤣 oh boy

Unregistered

Sexual Chocolate

Who wantz dis Bebe??? -QueenB