Issues in FTO unit? - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Umm. No. They go around and ask each fto about the applicants. Everyone voted no about JP except ME

Unregistered
    Interesting vote system if only one person out of 30 voted yes but the person got in. More to this story or ME seems to have some pull in the unit for some reason.

Unregistered
    Gingers stick together

Unregistered
    I like Vagina! I think I would make a great FTO

Unregistered

ME

Why are you guys making fun of me. Everyone knows I'm the best cop. I was so good I left to get the best training in Virginia and when they realized I was better than everyone else there I came back to impart my vast wisdom and experience here. Too bad there's no more street crimes or I would love gone right back to where I belong. So stop picking on me or I'm going to go tell king George and he'll bring the whole force and fury of his union down upon you.

Unregistered
    speaking of king george...he also DID his PO

Unregistered
    timeline of events

ME has crush on ES
    ES gets AV as FTO
    AV bangs ES
    ME gets mad cuz sad
    AV gets JY as PO
    JY gets sad cuz AV is mean sometimes
    ME gets revenge by having JY tell on ME for being mean
    AV gets kicked out
    AV is still banging ES
    ME has JP as an ally since nobody likes him
    JP is horrible

That's where we're at boys.

Unregistered
    Forgot to mention how horrible JY is and how he shouldn't of been passed. As someone who works with him. What a waste of a uniform. If ME passed him then he should be kicked out also. Or was he sleeping with him too?

Unregistered
    I spoke with M.E today he said he is the go to FTO in the unit and he has come up with new training for the PO's staff says is the best new training in years.

Unregistered
    How is it ME talked little JY into complaining on another officer cause his feelings were hurt but somehow he is a union rep?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast