Goldberg for sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Goldberg for sheriff

Goldberg is the man he say Israel can’t get ewected wit out him lmao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Goldberg is the man he say Israel can’t get ewected wit out him lmao
    You even type with a lisp you fooking Flamer!

Unregistered

Must be Ira

Thank you Ira the gay basher

Unregistered
    Bill Goldberg, the wrestler? Great! After he fires someone, he can say "Who's next??!!"

Unregistered
    You heard it here first. You might think he's dumb but I heard he already secured 300,000 for the 2020 election. He has enough info on Scott and he will embarrass Tony !!! He will be the next sheriff of Broward County. Omg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You heard it here first. You might think he's dumb but I heard he already secured 300,000 for the 2020 election. He has enough info on Scott and he will embarrass Tony !!! He will be the next sheriff of Broward County. Omg
    Although he might have the money, Goldberg will never be Sheriff, he has way to many skeletons in the closet!

Unregistered
    He might have the skeletons in the closet but who will have the money to get the word out. Plus what's in the closet can't be any worse than the other ones running like Vazquez,,Jones so on and so on whoever has the money has the word on the street .

Unregistered
    Goldberg was terminated around 5:15pm tonight. FLUSH.

Unregistered

Israel to take him back

Ira is smat SSI will take him back

Discuss

Unregistered
    I am of the opinion SSI will return via the courts. That’s not my opinion based on any like or dislike of SSI. My opinion is simply based on my understanding of the relative law. However, it’ is only my opinion and that isn’t worth the paper it’s not written on. Regardless, I am of the understanding that should this occur there’s ZERO chance SSI swill take Goldberg or Harrington back. In fact, if Goldberg and/or Harrington were found murdered SSI would be suspect #1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast