When Chad tells you to enforce unconstitutional order,s... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't know a damn thing about me. I never alluded to "breaking the stranglehold, blah, blah, blah." I'm just sharing my opinion based on a long career and life experiences and citing a relevant law. You are attacking out of ignorance by pulling the tin foil hat/conspiracy theory card. When you put someone in jail based on an order you know is unconstitutional, remember it is your name on the affidavit swearing the PC is true. A little flea caused the Black Death and a trickle of water created the Grand Canyon. The "annoyed lion" can carelessly swat and smash all they want. Then one day, their ego and carelessness lead to a fatal mistake when a bigger, stronger lion comes along. Be humble. No one is infallible....or untouchable.
    Oh wow your knowledge of history makes me think you are much more intelligent than everyone else.

Nobody mentioned a tinfoil hat. But you did. Guilty conscience?

Unregistered
    You don't know a damn thing about me. I never alluded to "breaking the stranglehold, blah, blah, blah." I'm just sharing my opinion based on a long career and life experiences and citing a relevant law. You are attacking out of ignorance by pulling the tin foil hat/conspiracy theory card. When you put someone in jail based on an order you know is unconstitutional, remember it is your name on the affidavit swearing the PC is true. A little flea caused the Black Death and a trickle of water created the Grand Canyon. The "annoyed lion" can carelessly swat and smash all they want. Then one day, their ego and carelessness lead to a fatal mistake when a bigger, stronger lion comes along. Be humble. No one is infallible....or untouchable.
    What you wrote here will not be understood. The people responding to you are her to only offset our posts. The things you mention do not apply to these political rat racing narcissists. Think how much they keep dumping on us to look good to the citizens, local government, and state government, yet the still keep us short to save a buck to blow on garbage. They truly do not care. Just keep typing. Keep exposing what you see. Ignore and rebuttalS unless they are factual or intelligent. I have never seen morale, our staffing levels, our continuity, and our solidarity at such low levels. I have seen more deputies, detectives, and supervisors quit more in the past year and a half than my entire first ten years here.

Unregistered
    What you wrote here will not be understood. The people responding to you are her to only offset our posts. The things you mention do not apply to these political rat racing narcissists. Think how much they keep dumping on us to look good to the citizens, local government, and state government, yet the still keep us short to save a buck to blow on garbage. They truly do not care. Just keep typing. Keep exposing what you see. Ignore and rebuttalS unless they are factual or intelligent. I have never seen morale, our staffing levels, our continuity, and our solidarity at such low levels. I have seen more deputies, detectives, and supervisors quit more in the past year and a half than my entire first ten years here.
    Speak for yourself, my morale is great! Your bit(h a$$ is just jealous when I roll up in my Tahoe.

Unregistered

Just don't get it do you?

Oh wow your knowledge of history makes me think you are much more intelligent than everyone else.

To tough to make the connection? "black helicopters" often used as a way of deriding someone by insinuating they are paranoid or delusional as are the terms "tinfoil hat" and "conspiracy theory." There, I've explained it for you. By the way, you might want to do some studying. To most of us, these things are common knowledge.

Unregistered

Animal House

"Knowledge is good"
    _Emil Faber, Founder of Faber College

Unregistered

Double Secret Probation

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son" _Dean Vernon Wormer to Kent "Flounder" Dorfman

Unregistered

Typical...attack the messenger when you can't mount an intelligent rebuttal.

Unregistered
    When the sheriff tells you to do something, you will do it. I saw him engage in some violent resists back when he was a slick sleeve. He was like a damn ninja.

Unregistered
    ...I saw him engage in some violent resists back when he was a slick sleeve. He was like a damn ninja.

I'm so glad you brought this up. I knew I wasn't the only one who remembers this. His uses of force were off the charts! Thank you for being the one to remind everyone how much of a loose cannon he was!

Unregistered
    I'm so glad you brought this up. I knew I wasn't the only one who remembers this. His uses of force were off the charts! Thank you for being the one to remind everyone how much of a loose cannon he was!
    Every single use of force was justified 100%. He was just really skilled and strong. He still is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast