Bedy demotion - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bedy demotion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard he wouldnt bend the knee. Good on him.
    I heard he couldn’t keep his mouth shut as usual. Such intelligence to mouth off to your bosses because you think you know everything. Them you quit, you really showed them. What an idiot.

Unregistered
    I heard he couldn’t keep his mouth shut as usual. Such intelligence to mouth off to your bosses because you think you know everything. Them you quit, you really showed them. What an idiot.
    In all honesty, it's not very hard to be smarter than most of the "bosses" at this place.

Unregistered
    In all honesty, it's not very hard to be smarter than most of the "bosses" at this place.
    I’m certain that was not Nick’s problem.

Unregistered
    I'll miss Nick. He was a good boy.

Unregistered
    The bosses, including Car1 especially, are dumb and easily manipulated. All you have to do is kiss their butts now and then and agree with them. Let them think they are smarter than you and praise their ideas.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff claims he has "no records" of any Bedy demotion. LOL So, Bob says it never happened and you are all liars. LMAO

Unregistered
    The Sheriff claims he has "no records" of any Bedy demotion. LOL So, Bob says it never happened and you are all liars. LMAO
    ...he sent an email to the entire agency? What are you referencing?

Unregistered
    Gotcha James! Hope you lost money on the request. 🖕

Unregistered
    Keep paying sucker James. You got duped!!!! Hope you paid a bunch $$$$$$ for NOTHING. FkU.

Unregistered
    Keep paying sucker James. You got duped!!!! Hope you paid a bunch $$$$$$ for NOTHING. FkU.

That's pretty freaking funny. I picture this... James slithers into personnel.

James: "uh yes, I'd like to request public records about Lt. Bedy"
    Clerk: "That'll be $45.00 cash only you deadbeat"
    James: "Here's a fifty, keep the change, you're outta here when I get elected!"
    Clerk: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Clerk: (catches breath then checks $50 to make sure it's legit), "We have no Lt. Bedy"
    James: "Then I want public records on the Sheriff's Emails" (hands over another crisp $50)
    Clerk: "Which Sheriff?, you need to be specific"
    James: "GUALTIERI!!!"
    Clerk: "That'll be another $50"
    James: (peels of another $50 and hands it to clerk)
    Clerk: "I'm sorry, it's 4:30. You'll have to come back tomorrow"

That is the way they need to treat this douche. He's obsessed..sad.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast