mdpd females? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mdpd females?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are some of the hottest females in the department and where they work??
    HQ and SPB

Unregistered

Hottie says no

what a really dumb question for a cop forum

Unregistered
    I don’t care about the hottest, I’m just looking for the ones that put out!!!

Unregistered
    They’re all in Headquarters.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a typical 4 foot female officer with a 10 foot mouth.
    Oh my God tell me about it. We have one where I work, always is so brave when there’s a bunch of big-ass cop dudes around. Talks mad shit, gets subjects all riled up and you know she ain’t gonna do shit. But man, she likes to stir the shit. And we’ve told her like yo, stop getting this fool to act crazy. She’s as soft as a pile of mush. With a 10-foot mouth like you said.

Unregistered
    Oh my God tell me about it. We have one where I work, always is so brave when there’s a bunch of big-ass cop dudes around. Talks mad shit, gets subjects all riled up and you know she ain’t gonna do shit. But man, she likes to stir the shit. And we’ve told her like yo, stop getting this fool to act crazy. She’s as soft as a pile of mush. With a 10-foot mouth like you said.
    Buddy you must not be paying attention. The girls can fight much better then the boys now. Look at some of the bwc use of force videos.

Unregistered
    Buddy you must not be paying attention. The girls can fight much better then the boys now. Look at some of the bwc use of force videos.
    I am not gonna deny that. Some of these boys have never had a hair out of place and it’s obvious. But my previous response is sort of a message to the female POs: shut up. You ain’t finna fight so stop acting stupid.

Unregistered
    I am not gonna deny that. Some of these boys have never had a hair out of place and it’s obvious. But my previous response is sort of a message to the female POs: shut up. You ain’t finna fight so stop acting stupid.
    Respect! I get you’re point.

Unregistered
    I was surprised with the amount of good-looking sucias currently at South District. Seriously some of them are HQtrs material in the looks department. As far as their work product, nobody has ever cared about it so why start now? In the T and A department, some are highly qualified and would be set up nicely under some major or LTs desk.

Unregistered
    I was surprised with the amount of good-looking sucias currently at South District. Seriously some of them are HQtrs material in the looks department. As far as their work product, nobody has ever cared about it so why start now? In the T and A department, some are highly qualified and would be set up nicely under some major or LTs desk.
    Names, please, none of this vague crap. Cmon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast