Lamberti is coming back to make shit better
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Lamberti is coming back to make shit better

I just heard that Albert Lamberti is running for sheriff! Lmao one word for you "Dont" Rothsen is in jail with half of your dirty ass command. Pollack or should I say Pollick kissing you rank all the way to Colonel. You were let go silently because lack of leadership and failure to understand that you can't find your friends. Vasquez should walk away he not even part of this race and by the way you are not ever going to be sheriff, Jew know that. LOL.... Fonda cum see my pictures. Jones...LOL... Here is a new name for you coming soon.... Greene... replacing Israel real soon... Cpt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just heard that Albert Lamberti is running for sheriff! Lmao one word for you "Dont" Rothsen is in jail with half of your dirty ass command. Pollack or should I say Pollick kissing you rank all the way to Colonel. You were let go silently because lack of leadership and failure to understand that you can't find your friends. Vasquez should walk away he not even part of this race and by the way you are not ever going to be sheriff, Jew know that. LOL.... Fonda cum see my pictures. Jones...LOL... Here is a new name for you coming soon.... Greene... replacing Israel real soon... Cpt
    So funny the sheeeeeeit ads run during the election and somebody changed to a big D for democrap vote. Now it all came back

Unregistered
    Greene eggs and ham???. The sheriff will remain in office as long as he is willing to put in the time that it warrants. Believe me we will all celebrate if Lamberti runs because that will be by far the easiest path to re-election. Bring it!!!

Unregistered
    Greene eggs and ham???. The sheriff will remain in office as long as he is willing to put in the time that it warrants. Believe me we will all celebrate if Lamberti runs because that will be by far the easiest path to re-election. Bring it!!!
    Do your favorite thing SAD Greenberger.

Unregistered
    If and buts were candy and nuts

Unregistered
    If and buts were candy and nuts
    That could be Israels campaign slogan in 2020 and he would still destroy Lamberti at the polls.

Unregistered

Democrats are angry at the Sheriff

2020 will be different. Actually Israel won’t make it to 2020.

Unregistered
    2020 will be different. Actually Israel won’t make it to 2020.
    Nope. He will make it through 2024.

Unregistered
    i think lamberti would be better the second time around provided he makes smart new hires and promotions. no henchmen, no retreads, and no powertrac fools. i hope he runs and the public gets behind him.

Unregistered
    Run as a democrat this time al

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast