The land of misfit toys-Court opps n jail - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    No open positions, all lies on this site as usual.

Unregistered

Jail

With the return of Colonel Ellegood to the Jail will the suggestion box return??

Unregistered

Matt “test dummy” her trick

Matt the test dummy for the Explore and rumor is this jerk will be go, I heard he lost a Johnson , No worries Kathy a extra one

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who retired to open new spots

We all know that 'open' spots/positions are not an issue here. we do whatever we want and no body can do anything about it. that's who we are.

Unregistered
    We all know that 'open' spots/positions are not an issue here. we do whatever we want and no body can do anything about it. that's who we are.
    WTH is an executive officer?????

Unregistered
    Matt the test dummy for the Explore and rumor is this jerk will be go, I heard he lost a Johnson , No worries Kathy a extra one
    What?? My 7 year old writes a better sentence than that. Is this how you write reports??? And you're fighting for a raise???

But that guy is a tool.

Unregistered
    Can someone please tell TM to leave RG alone. If TG doesn’t do something soon we need to let JD know so RG doesn’t call his friend SH!

Unregistered
    With the return of Colonel Ellegood to the Jail will the suggestion box return??
    Never..... Capt K cant handle the suggestion box, he's too busy sending devotional emails. The suggestion box just isn't in God's plans for the jail.

Unregistered
    Ellegood should put one in the court ops office also! And spend more time over there. That would be funny as sh--!

Unregistered
    Why does BL insist on telling OW everything about the incident with ME.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast