Fonda corruption team 2016 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The Fonda corruption team gets yet another endorsement from another criminal (kogod) and they're happy about that? This guy should have done prison time for what he did. Also in the pack is Dave benjamin, former bso LT who is currently in federal prison and is campaigning for fonda from his prison cell. Then you have jpoole who has just been released and is working for Fonda's private business and campaign and has vowed to spend his life savings trying to get SSI out of office simply for doing his job and rooting out corruption at bso. There are a few more corrupt individuals associated with Fonda who will soon be exposed. The best however is Fonda himself who is in for a HUGE surprise. So keep telling yourself that your innocent and have done nothing but you and I both know what you and your associates have done. Keep trash talking. It's a matter of time. Tick tock dock

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I'm sure you will be wearing white hoods after that disturbing online comment you posted about black people the other day.
    What's funny about the above poster is that he forgot he is the one who actually wrote the disturbing online comment about black people himself and then continues to pour gasoline on it. Here's a hint he doesn't work at dist. 8,9,10, or 12, his name rhymes with doody, and his last name sounds like a little cookie or cracker. He is possibly a distant relative of Rev. Al Sharpton, Father Phleger, or Rev. Jeremiah Wright, I just can't remember which one, ya' know?

Unregistered
    What's funny about the above poster is that he forgot he is the one who actually wrote the disturbing online comment about black people himself and then continues to pour gasoline on it. Here's a hint he doesn't work at dist. 8,9,10, or 12, his name rhymes with doody, and his last name sounds like a little cookie or cracker. He is possibly a distant relative of Rev. Al Sharpton, Father Phleger, or Rev. Jeremiah Wright, I just can't remember which one, ya' know?
    Take this crap over to the pompano thread. This one is dedicated to the Fonda corruption team who just acquired another criminal on their team. Back to the meat and potatoes***

Unregistered
    Yes SIR!!

The Fonda corruption team gets yet another endorsement from another criminal (kogod) and they're happy about that? This guy should have done prison time for what he did. Also in the pack is Dave benjamin, former bso LT who is currently in federal prison and is campaigning for fonda from his prison cell. Then you have jpoole who has just been released and is working for Fonda's private business and campaign and has vowed to spend his life savings trying to get SSI out of office simply for doing his job and rooting out corruption at bso. There are a few more corrupt individuals associated with Fonda who will soon be exposed. The best however is Fonda himself who is in for a HUGE surprise. So keep telling yourself that your innocent and have done nothing but you and I both know what you and your associates have done. Keep trash talking. It's a matter of time. Tick tock dock

Unregistered
    Yes SIR!!

Word has it is that Fonda has been doing some thinking and is worried about some things that might surface. This is coming from someone very close to him. Very reliable info.

Unregistered
    He should be, very real, very damaging and from a credible federal agency. Light the fuse Jimmy, it is about to go BOOM!

Unregistered
    2009 was a very corrupt year..

Unregistered
    Word has it is that Fonda has been doing some thinking and is worried about some things that might surface. This is coming from someone very close to him. Very reliable info.
    Yea Greg L from narc was with Jim the other day and said he seemed worried about a looming Pandora's box opening up.

Unregistered
    If I can fool the voters into voting for me, we will do exactly as I did at bso before I was fired. I will I will I will. Just elect me and forget what I did before.

Unregistered

Hi

I get paid to come to LEO affairs and bash Jim Fondo and Al Lamberti daily. My salary is good. No one knows at the PSB I do this job and I can't reveal my name. I'm a professional poster; all the others are wannabes but I'm a real one 😀👮💩🙀

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast