Deerfield Beach incompetence
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Deerfield Beach incompetence

Why is an accused child molester been assigned to Highlands Christian Academy in Deerfield Beach? Who the hell is running that district?

Unregistered

Seriously?

Do you realize how many deputies pay big money to send their kids to that school and you guys pull some sh!t like this?

Unregistered
    WTF are you talking about moron? That is a private school, so they hire their own security. They have nothing to do with Deerfield Beach or the County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF are you talking about moron? That is a private school, so they hire their own security. They have nothing to do with Deerfield Beach or the County.
    I’ll tell you what I’m talking about you little child molesting pos. You were at both orientations introducing yourself as the liaison between the private schools and BSO. Whoever put you in that position is a moron. The Deerfield captain is dumb as a box of rocks. Stay away from the kids scumbag!!!!!!!! You’re captain needs to retire, he’s an idiot.

Unregistered

Wtf

Is BSO asleep at the wheel again? Don’t you find it odd that an accused child molester owns a bounce house entertainment company for kids? You idiots can’t tie your damn shoelaces can you?

Unregistered
    Do you realize how many deputies pay big money to send their kids to that school and you guys pull some sh!t like this?
    Get me a tissue please as my heart breaks for you

Unregistered
    Get me a tissue please as my heart breaks for you
    Go f&ck yourself Deerfield scumbags. Scumbag captain = scumbag district!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I heard he’s been over there at St.Ambrose as well. That’s all the Catholic Church needs right now.

Unregistered
    Who is the captain there anyways?

Unregistered
    Who is the captain there anyways?
    Is it still the same Capt that was fired when the sheriff originally took office and begged for his job? Rumor has it he's been a good minion since.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast