North - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: North

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're the very definition of a troll. You are trying to change the topic. North is a great place to work, regardless of how you try to spin things.

Sgt. Torres is awesome!
    Sgt. Farah has a ton of experience!
    Sgt. Penny has alot to learn, but is happy to work.
    Sgt. Armato is a stud, and works hard for his shift.
    Sgt. Marcasie is great.
    Sgt. Ryan is a great source of information.

NORTH RULES!!!
    I agree with Bubley.

Unregistered
    South isn't bad? No your right, It's a disaster! The Capt is a idiot who wouldn't know a crime or how to stop one if it slapped him in the face, his two LT's are spineless cowards and apparently got their nuts removed when they came here. Which is surprising because I was hoping for a strong willed LT to help guide this District but NO SUCH LUCK! Don't get me started on the CP supervisors! The LT is probably the dumbest most cowardly LT in the agency along with his shadow Sgt. JB. They both should be transferred to the FGCU police department. They both need to take advice from their night time Sgt. I think the LT is afraid of the dark I've NEVER seen him at night although his guys are working. South isn't that bad???? LMAO SAD BUT TRUE!
    Don't know her but I hear her out there with her team. Her guys speak really highly of her and she's got a good rep.

Unregistered
    South isn't bad? No your right, It's a disaster! The Capt is a idiot who wouldn't know a crime or how to stop one if it slapped him in the face, his two LT's are spineless cowards and apparently got their nuts removed when they came here. Which is surprising because I was hoping for a strong willed LT to help guide this District but NO SUCH LUCK! Don't get me started on the CP supervisors! The LT is probably the dumbest most cowardly LT in the agency along with his shadow Sgt. JB. They both should be transferred to the FGCU police department. They both need to take advice from their night time Sgt. I think the LT is afraid of the dark I've NEVER seen him at night although his guys are working. South isn't that bad???? LMAO SAD BUT TRUE!
    Well it seems you have a problem with supervision, maybe its because your not good enough or smart enough to be one. Also you call them cowards and here you are hiding behind a screen name, I'm sure your mother is proud of you, now know your role and get to work idiot

Unregistered

Help south

Well it seems you have a problem with supervision, maybe its because your not good enough or smart enough to be one. Also you call them cowards and here you are hiding behind a screen name, I'm sure your mother is proud of you, now know your role and get to work idiot
    You can bank on, that when I am a supervisor I won't be a kiss ass coward like most supervision in south. South is by far the worst district to work in. How is it I've never seen the captain or CP LT. at night! I keep hearing a shake up is coming well.... PLEASE start with south!

Unregistered
    You can bank on, that when I am a supervisor I won't be a kiss ass coward like most supervision in south. South is by far the worst district to work in. How is it I've never seen the captain or CP LT. at night! I keep hearing a shake up is coming well.... PLEASE start with south!
    Are their any sergeants you would recommend keeping, if so which ones and why. And don't say get rid of ALL of them, every single one can't be horrible, if so their not the problem. Just looking for some insight, thank you.

Unregistered
    Nice post Ramsey!

Unregistered
    I agree with the above post about the good sgt.'s, they are all very good but all very different. But as long as you have effectiveness, the diversity just makes them even better. TP is very knowledgable although rather dry, PW is knowledgable as well and is a great guy, and LF works hard, and from what her unit says, doesn't take/steal the credit for anything like her dayshift comrade, and all three take care of their people. However I am not convinced it's just the capt that needs the boot. And unfortunately GK although a funny guy will end up getting fired or getting one of his guys fired for not being a supervisor.

Unregistered

hum

I agree with the above post about the good sgt.'s, they are all very good but all very different. But as long as you have effectiveness, the diversity just makes them even better. TP is very knowledgable although rather dry, PW is knowledgable as well and is a great guy, and LF works hard, and from what her unit says, doesn't take/steal the credit for anything like her dayshift comrade, and all three take care of their people. However I am not convinced it's just the capt that needs the boot. And unfortunately GK although a funny guy will end up getting fired or getting one of his guys fired for not being a supervisor.
    Sounds like a washed up bitter poster, stick with your educational emails on how to drive through water.

Unregistered
    Lets get back on topic & talk about how fked up NORTH DISTRICT is

Unregistered
    OK how about the Capt there selling his soul when he walked on the AJ issues in narcs. Do to that cover up he had to vote against TJ at the civil service hearing. And it will not stop there Capt CR, you have now entered into the world of YOU WILL DO WHATEVER YOUR TOLD by the great and might OZ. Think not, call Chief CF, Chief GA or Lt. TS or one of several other top command staff who has pissed off the little bald man who hides behind the curtain.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast