Where is Sheriff Scott - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

News!!

The media will have a field day with this idiot! If anyone with any type of LEO experience runs they will be the next sheriff! Skirt chasing, story telling, and incompetent person he is! Remember Shoap :the girls will be the end of him before it even begins! Hey Carmine have you texted anyone today asking for a hookup! We have them all thanks little buddy!

Unregistered
    Carmine has absolutely no clue what he is in for during the election process. He is going to be dragged to and fro the deepest corners...
    Hope he can weather it...

The UnderMidget and the illusions of grandeur.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carmine has absolutely no clue what he is in for during the election process. He is going to be dragged to and fro the deepest corners...
    Hope he can weather it...

The UnderMidget and the illusions of grandeur.
    Lord Farquaad has DELIOUSIONS of grandeur.

Unregistered
    The media will have a field day with this idiot! If anyone with any type of LEO experience runs they will be the next sheriff! Skirt chasing, story telling, and incompetent person he is! Remember Shoap :the girls will be the end of him before it even begins! Hey Carmine have you texted anyone today asking for a hookup! We have them all thanks little buddy!
    His 'scorecards' are just waiting to come out, plus no real LEO experience, can't make a safe and intelligent decision, can't allow any pictures to be taken unless they are on 'knee pad' level. There is no hiding from this. Yep, another embarrassing decision by our absent, non-caring 'elected' leader.

Unregistered
    So I would simply guess that it was not unlike your regular monthly swinging parties;
    Sweaty and lots of somewhat overweight and unattractive LCSO men and their stretched & used up wives. Throw in a few cute jail hoes and it was a party.

If it's a party, call it a PARTY!
    Lol..you are on target. Sweaty, overweight and unattractive men and stretched out, used up wives. Party on! We love laughing at all your pictures. Nasty!!

Unregistered
    I wish the Sheriffs race could be a Vegas wager. I would make a small fortune with how stupid a few of you are. Bet on your last candidates and continue to see your career soar, NOT.

Unregistered
    The true part of any of these "elections" is not based on the persons credibility, experience, or merits. It's based on the political machine with money and power that grips each geographical area.

A monkey could run as long as the machine backed them. Proven time and time again. Monkeys have won.

That is why it's a facade.

Unregistered

Paying for promotions

I wish the Sheriffs race could be a Vegas wager. I would make a small fortune with how stupid a few of you are. Bet on your last candidates and continue to see your career soar, NOT.
    It's actually criminal but hey let's keep writing checks to get promoted! Hopefully all will have the sad face like the old Shoaps crew! That would be priceless!

Unregistered

I.e...

The Bernhard and Leslie duo.
    How much money can you donate to get where you are now? $4,200.00. Disgusting.

To his his own... Do what you have to do. No matter how you get there.

Not like anyone actually cares.

Lovingly,

Dispatch...

It's actually criminal but hey let's keep writing checks to get promoted! Hopefully all will have the sad face like the old Shoaps crew! That would be priceless!

Unregistered
    The Bernhard and Leslie duo.
    How much money can you donate to get where you are now? $4,200.00. Disgusting.

To his his own... Do what you have to do. No matter how you get there.

Not like anyone actually cares.

Lovingly,

Dispatch...
    Awe did they hurt your feelings for being an incompetent whore who drools over every Leo's pic while stuffing your fat ass face? Go back to relaying shotty info while almost getting people killed you chicken head. Did Travis ditch you and now your pissed?? Don't do your job and they will call you out PERIOD, own up or get the f over it, PERIOD. I only worked for 1 of them but you clearly have never worked for her, she's about as fair as they come but she expects you to do your job. You clearly are a civilian if you are shitting on her. Jealous b.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast