Time for a change - Page 218
Page 218 of 264 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So according to yourself, you learned Greek and Latin in 3rd grade.

Cool. Here is a simple phrase for you. Going all the way back to 3rd grade you ought to be able to set us all straight. Any way, simply give us an explanation in Latin as it was understood at the time from the translation of Greek - NOT the whitewashed version found in encyclopedias. You should be able to teach us all that much right?

But if it matches any of the top 5 or 6 or so references on Google, Yahoo or Bing, then clearly you are Gas Sation guy:

"Fronti nulla fules."
    There you are. Proves you out as a Marine.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2806284]There you are. Proves you out as a Marine.[/QUOet

Sorry my Marines. Meant to say as NOT a Marine.

Unregistered
    What the wise do in the beginning is what fools do in the end.
    That is clever. One question still remains. Who the heck still has encyclopedias. Office fillers but not really a reading list. Too funny.

Unregistered

Nice one!

Nice work, admin! You ran out a ton of capable bodies just when you're probably going to need them. You just couldn't stand to have dissenters among you and now look what kind of position you put the rank and file in: humping hurricane duty at or below minimum staffing. I'm sure your air conditioned seat in the EOC next to your goons will go over just as well. You are just the worst.

Unregistered

Another?

Along with the previous post there are 2 more. Each and everyone was pushed out regardless of their commitment to the community. 95% were those who tried to show KV where he is a screw up. Commit to KV and not the community and you too shall be shunned.
    Lost another one yesterday

Unregistered

How many more?

Another one gone. How's that count coming Steph?

Unregistered
    Plus 4 gone in the last week and a half! It sure is fun here working with all us happy people.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Another one gone. How's that count coming Steph?
    Still waiting on my record request to be filled... I requested last Thu but still waiting.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Plus 4 gone in the last week and a half! It sure is fun here working with all us happy people.
    I heard rumor that Sgt Neugebauer and Decker quit? Who else did we lose?

Unregistered
    You would think that someone in city managerial positions ie city manager and commissioners would take heed of what is going on here, the cleansing per se. Buy vespia out and kick him to the curb, hire a temp from outside to right the sinking ship. Someone clean from any NP political influence or attachments and of course from north of manatee county.
    But they will continue to bury there heads in the sand and believe Vespia/Pelfrey/Morales when they tell them we got this under control

Page 218 of 264 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast