If this is true we can’t wait
    Can’t happen fast enough. Heard 5th floor is a mess

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t happen fast enough. Heard 5th floor is a mess
    Hear that all the time. I’m living proof

Unregistered
    Just heard that Temp Tony is being forced to leave as DeSantis is failing once again. The people of Broward County are on a mission to vote for Sheriff Scott Israel for good reason.
    What a mess DeSantis and Temp Tony did and how they fooled everyone and how low moral could really get. I see a light, a very bright lite when Sheriff Israel gets back in. Watch out you fence jumpers cause you will be in for a big Awakening!!😁 For the grace of God sooner than later.

Holy crap! I can't believe it! I just read the article you referenced, WOW! And right under it was the terrible news about Scott Israel. I can't believe he's dying from stomach and prostrate cancer and has pulled out of the sheriff's race. Tragedies all around I guess.

Unregistered
    Holy crap! I can't believe it! I just read the article you referenced, WOW! And right under it was the terrible news about Scott Israel. I can't believe he's dying from stomach and prostrate cancer and has pulled out of the sheriff's race. Tragedies all around I guess.
    Cancer?? Jeez. Why would you say that? I smell desperation.

Unregistered
    Cancer?? Jeez. Why would you say that? I smell desperation.
    No that's the cancer pee smell.

Unregistered
    No that's the cancer pee smell.
    Very hard to get rid of that smell. I’ve tried vinegar bleach and even changed his diet but he keeps peeing in the same spot. Terrible smell. Any advice???

Unregistered
    Very hard to get rid of that smell. I’ve tried vinegar bleach and even changed his diet but he keeps peeing in the same spot. Terrible smell. Any advice???
    Susan, push his nose in it and smack him on the ass with a rolled up newspaper.

Unregistered
    Susan, push his nose in it and smack him on the ass with a rolled up newspaper.
    How about Petco, dont thay have a training program where he can walk around and around

Unregistered
    Thanks Sheriff Tony for my Raise, New Radio, New Computer, New Vehicle and some New Rifle. Oh yeah Scott Isreal who?

Unregistered
    I still can’t get rid of that smell!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast