Capt Ortiz has finally promised to Attend on tweeter a CIP Hearing to Defend himself
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Capt Ortiz has finally promised to Attend on tweeter a CIP Hearing to Defend himself

https://twitter.com/ortizfop/status/...233596416?s=21

Attention Capt Javier Ortiz has finally decided to attend a CIP complaint committee Hearing and testify on his own defense. It’s open to the public Dec 4, 2019 2pm!
    970 Sw 1 Street Suit 305

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...237841194.html

Unregistered
    I'll be there, can't miss Ortis beat their asses!!!!

Unregistered
    Good! I would Like to see his perjury statements.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good! I would Like to see his perjury statements.
    Ask if Ortiz has ever made a false statement or report. Ever in his career

Unregistered
    I’d wipe my azz with a CIP report it good for lining the bottom of a bird cage, shredding for the hamster and mouse cage, or using it with ammonia to clean windows. They are looking to make names for themselves. Remember nurse Danny is one of the people responsible for bringing in the current director. His quid pro quo for hiring her was for her bringing in the assistant director also a friend of nurse Danny.

Then the premier investigators are a guy that came from Lauderhill Lakes Florida the Opa Locka of Broward county with just as many or more issues. Then the short fat red head has been a cop since the early 80’s from Biscayne Park. You know the place where the police chief went to jail for ordering two cops to arrest a guy for burglary for they could have a 100% clearance rate.

Let’s look at the board and how they get picked Well applications are taken and the board ranks them and gives the name to the commissioners to pick. So much for being responsible to the citizens.

They have over a million dollar budget that can’t go down and only goes up as does our salary. So they really need to show something for their money. Their next goal is to become the sole governing body for police misconduct and police complaints. They walk over all over your rights, base their reports on one sided investigations. Remember CIP is your friend that has brought you body cams and trackers and all complaints related to not using them.

Unregistered
    I’d wipe my azz with a CIP report it good for lining the bottom of a bird cage, shredding for the hamster and mouse cage, or using it with ammonia to clean windows. They are looking to make names for themselves. Remember nurse Danny is one of the people responsible for bringing in the current director. His quid pro quo for hiring her was for her bringing in the assistant director also a friend of nurse Danny.

Then the premier investigators are a guy that came from Lauderhill Lakes Florida the Opa Locka of Broward county with just as many or more issues. Then the short fat red head has been a cop since the early 80’s from Biscayne Park. You know the place where the police chief went to jail for ordering two cops to arrest a guy for burglary for they could have a 100% clearance rate.

Let’s look at the board and how they get picked Well applications are taken and the board ranks them and gives the name to the commissioners to pick. So much for being responsible to the citizens.

They have over a million dollar budget that can’t go down and only goes up as does our salary. So they really need to show something for their money. Their next goal is to become the sole governing body for police misconduct and police complaints. They walk over all over your rights, base their reports on one sided investigations. Remember CIP is your friend that has brought you body cams and trackers and all complaints related to not using them.
    You got it half right.

Unregistered
    You got it half right.
    What half is wrong in your option

Unregistered
    What half is wrong in your option
    Primary is QRU, was a FOP rep and actually corrects the board when they are wrong. Step on our rights? Lol, they dont. In fact they got their subpoena power on us taken away because it violated our rights. It's funny how the Chief reopens many cases because of them and that sucks but it doesn't violate 112.idk about Danny and the director thing. I liked the old director, I worked with her back in the days before she was transferred to the CIP.

I'm all for keeping our rights intact but when morons like baby D and Ortiz will cause it to be changed. I avoid those idiots like the plague.

Unregistered
    Primary is QRU, was a FOP rep and actually corrects the board when they are wrong. Step on our rights? Lol, they dont. In fact they got their subpoena power on us taken away because it violated our rights. It's funny how the Chief reopens many cases because of them and that sucks but it doesn't violate 112.idk about Danny and the director thing. I liked the old director, I worked with her back in the days before she was transferred to the CIP.

I'm all for keeping our rights intact but when morons like baby D and Ortiz will cause it to be changed. I avoid those idiots like the plague.
    And idiots they are that have cost us a lot of money in dues and personally

Unregistered

Who do you consider the primary and why is he QRU, and no one there I know was an active FOP rep only one short time cop on the board.

The didn’t loose subpoena power They expanded it just ask Ortiz, they have to consult with the state attorney to make sure they aren’t interfering with a open case. They tried to get included under 112 to make it mandatory you hag to talk to them. They in fact have a d are trying to get rid of our 112 protections.

All the other chiefs wiped their backside with the CIP recommendations. But this one has other plans therefore he’s working with them.

Ortiz and Baby D know the rules and fought inside the rules, besides IA not to bright in their investigations much less their paperwork.

The current director was a cop and assigned to IA with the department she worked with. She hates proactive cops and has the liberal thinking of the Northeast US. She also become an attorney while in IA.

The CIP is already looking for more changes and powers in the next charter revision.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast