Steadman Stahl forgot everyone except MDPD

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl forgot everyone except MDPD

Not once did PBA President mention any other department other than MDPD
    Finally!!!!!! Our PBA President mustered the nerve to speak up. Sure he looked nervous as all get go but he gave it a shot. He didn’t sound all that good but he showed his face. And, for that I give him credit. You must learn to walk before you run.
    What insulted me he only praised and spoke about the difficulties MDPD Faces. I guess all the other departments that pay equal dues don’t deserve a pat, or recognition. And, all other departments don’t face difficulties.
    Sure we want a president that speaks up and this was a tiny step forward but excluding all others except MDPD is a disrespect equal to what the protesters are doing.
    Shape up President Stahl, or ship out.

Unregistered
    Yup. Only MDPD is of concern to Steadman. Well, after taking care of himself first

Unregistered
    Steadman thinks he’s a big shot these days. Too good for HPD. I wish him luck because I have a feeling that he is going to need it. He is on a downward spiral and likely to crash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not once did PBA President mention any other department other than MDPD
    Finally!!!!!! Our PBA President mustered the nerve to speak up. Sure he looked nervous as all get go but he gave it a shot. He didn’t sound all that good but he showed his face. And, for that I give him credit. You must learn to walk before you run.
    What insulted me he only praised and spoke about the difficulties MDPD Faces. I guess all the other departments that pay equal dues don’t deserve a pat, or recognition. And, all other departments don’t face difficulties.
    Sure we want a president that speaks up and this was a tiny step forward but excluding all others except MDPD is a disrespect equal to what the protesters are doing.
    Shape up President Stahl, or ship out.
    Sure Stahl left us hanging, but what did the protesters do that was disrespectful?

Unregistered
    Yes he did and he’s paying for it. County cops say Steadman is a useless POS. Karma baby

Unregistered
    Yes he did and he’s paying for it. County cops say Steadman is a useless POS. Karma baby
    I think you misunderstand how karma works.

The karma is dirty HPD cops getting such representation or lack thereof.

Karma might be a biatch, but she's my biatch, so pucker up young grasshopper.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    I think you misunderstand how karma works.

The karma is dirty HPD cops getting such representation or lack thereof.

Karma might be a biatch, but she's my biatch, so pucker up young grasshopper.

Doc Justice
    Dude, not only Are Your old views outdated but you need to cut back on that moonshine.

Unregistered
    Dude, not only Are Your old views outdated but you need to cut back on that moonshine.
    Yep, but soon you and your friends will be the front page news.

DJ

Unregistered
    Hey you got a cold Corona, hold the lime, I could get???