Thanks Officer Murillo! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    This guy D oc and his TH is a ducking joke. Straight delusional. A whole month worth of material there for a psychiatric convention. But on a positive note.... laughing is healthy for the rest of us 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I always get a good laugh He looked pitiful running around at the protest today. Trying to fit in somewhere anywhere. Somebody.... please

Unregistered

but

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I always get a good laugh He looked pitiful running around at the protest today. Trying to fit in somewhere anywhere. Somebody.... please
    but he was there

Unregistered
    He was there for self promotion and gratification

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was there for self promotion and gratification
    That's funny you would say such, considering the organizers asked me to speak, and they wanted to put my name on the material.

I refused knowing losers like you would try to use me to discredit the movement, and say it was about my alleged "vendetta" against dirty cops.

Did you see me there to take credit for everything. What's hilarious is while I refused to speak, Kionne begged to speak and got shut down by the organizers. LOL

If you were looking for people who showed up for self-promotion and gratification you should look at Fairclough and McGhee. But alas your hatred has you blinded to the truth

I was there to support my brothers and sisters. It was a great time. Too bad you are a coward and couldn't show your face and support for the community you allegedly protect and serve. I know I spit beer on my laptop just thinking about it too.

But, really you should have come out Captain Rea and I teamed up to buy $600 worth of ice cream for everyone and La Michoana matched our contribution, as we actually give back to our community.

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it, to bad you're such a sourpus.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Research my friend, research. Before you cosey up to a “partner”. Gonna get bit in the azz.

Peaceful protesting we all are behind. But the minute it steps beyond we are against

Here again speaking out of both side of the mouth (or maybe mouth and azz)
    If the police were all out in the middle of the protest you would have said they were there to intimidate and harass.
    If we weren’t there you say we are ghost; uncaring and refused to protect.

Soooo little unicorn. HPD were close by in a balanced position to do both

Maybe because HPD respects our Constitution and laws. Maybe because of our ethics and morals. Maybe because of our City and Department leadership 🧐

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12