Future MPD Police Chief & City Manager - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yea. Female chief 7 years from now when frances leaves. For now suck it up and it sucks being on the loosing side.

Unregistered
    The Norseman is standing by. His time is near.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea. Female chief 7 years from now when frances leaves. For now suck it up and it sucks being on the loosing side.
    In this there are no winners or loser, Only the have's and the have not's. The have's support, the ones in power, for self gain and kiss enough azz, it makes you want to vomit. The have not's, are the ones just trying to do the job they were hired to do but can't, cause we don't kiss the azz of the ones that shouldn't even be police officers. So please, by all means kiss the ring and be nothing but a douche and getting the cast off's of the ones in power, so you can fell all important. Every one picks a side, you can only have 1 winner. History always repeats itself here. When we promote from within, they suck, cause they are Miami trained. Every top staff A/c to the chief, pick-n-choose their pets and Fu@k the rest of us. I find it funny that Sgt Martinez, can walk around with any self respect, knowing that she sexed her way to where she is today.

Unregistered
    Your right. I win you lose

Unregistered
    Your right. I win you lose
    Relax. The Norseman is near. Sailor, I will step aside and get him in place. He'll owe me a favor, so it's good.

Unregistered
    Relax. The Norseman is near. Sailor, I will step aside and get him in place. He'll owe me a favor, so it's good.
    that would be pretty rad if it was the truth. But Lube, we just don't know.

Unregistered
    Hey, with all this stepping aside your doing wink-wink. You should open up a dance school! You could teach all the village-people move, dances from the 70's thru today. I got to see your hip-hop moves and the bump-n-grind. I heard your really great at with Dennis.

Unregistered
    Hey, with all this stepping aside your doing wink-wink. You should open up a dance school! You could teach all the village-people move, dances from the 70's thru today. I got to see your hip-hop moves and the bump-n-grind. I heard your really great at with Dennis.

Sailor, I have contacts. The chess pieces are getting into place. This is no Cabrera ca-ca. I am making BIG moves!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I have contacts. The chess pieces are getting into place. This is no Cabrera ca-ca. I am making BIG moves!
    50-50 at best. You thrown enough names at a position. One I might get right. So far your batting adv. is a about 12 % and that's being nice. I like the Norseman, always have. You got one major problem with backing him and his especially getting a appointment. See, he had proven to be a chief. Here it won't count. HE'S WHITE!!!!!!!!! The city can't afford a white, cause they may no play the games, that's been going on for decades. If he got it one year at most, A chief not part of the F&F, will always have his directions not meet or cut. City hall picks the Majors and Commanders. Oh plus the chief. What causing me to drink more, his coming into this and trying to figure out. How this one got picked as chief and the staff they kept! Papier, should be demoted to his last civil service rank and let go. Martinez, should be working sex crimes, experience counts in that unit. Jackson, if not appointed chief. I say make him the director over vehicle maintenance and let him buy the vehicle's we need. I hear he can them cheap? The Lube should be hired on as the department fixer, SORRY jester. He could spend 10 mins. talking and you all forgot what the he!! we were in here for.

Yes Ron I know you got contacts, wasn't your first in 89-90 time frame. Think about what you did and who you did to. You know when a attorney requests a file. They can't cover statements. All the city plains to us in court. MUST be give to the other party. Yet the big boy's upstairs tried to leave who, started the information to conduct the witch hunt. It was given. Why this guy just choose to say Fu@k it, I'm done and moving away. Man he had YOU and the LT., Sgt LT Johnson and chief Anderson by the balls. Even after all these years you sometimes , laugh about it. You help destroy a man life and it's funny to you. Your a god walking among men! Make all the excuses, you have to keep your image great. I've asked him once if you two ever saw each others anywhere after this happen. He said a few time, I was with my wife and pointed him out to her. He saw us and acted as if he didn't know who we were but kept looking at them their whole meal. It was at a Beef Stakes Charly. In Lauderhill off st. rd. 441. So play Mr. Perfect, your nothing but a tool to use anyone to get ahead.

Unregistered
    50-50 at best. You thrown enough names at a position. One I might get right. So far your batting adv. is a about 12 % and that's being nice. I like the Norseman, always have. You got one major problem with backing him and his especially getting a appointment. See, he had proven to be a chief. Here it won't count. HE'S WHITE!!!!!!!!! The city can't afford a white, cause they may no play the games, that's been going on for decades. If he got it one year at most, A chief not part of the F&F, will always have his directions not meet or cut. City hall picks the Majors and Commanders. Oh plus the chief. What causing me to drink more, his coming into this and trying to figure out. How this one got picked as chief and the staff they kept! Papier, should be demoted to his last civil service rank and let go. Martinez, should be working sex crimes, experience counts in that unit. Jackson, if not appointed chief. I say make him the director over vehicle maintenance and let him buy the vehicle's we need. I hear he can them cheap? The Lube should be hired on as the department fixer, SORRY jester. He could spend 10 mins. talking and you all forgot what the he!! we were in here for.

Yes Ron I know you got contacts, wasn't your first in 89-90 time frame. Think about what you did and who you did to. You know when a attorney requests a file. They can't cover statements. All the city plains to us in court. MUST be give to the other party. Yet the big boy's upstairs tried to leave who, started the information to conduct the witch hunt. It was given. Why this guy just choose to say Fu@k it, I'm done and moving away. Man he had YOU and the LT., Sgt LT Johnson and chief Anderson by the balls. Even after all these years you sometimes , laugh about it. You help destroy a man life and it's funny to you. Your a god walking among men! Make all the excuses, you have to keep your image great. I've asked him once if you two ever saw each others anywhere after this happen. He said a few time, I was with my wife and pointed him out to her. He saw us and acted as if he didn't know who we were but kept looking at them their whole meal. It was at a Beef Stakes Charly. In Lauderhill off st. rd. 441. So play Mr. Perfect, your nothing but a tool to use anyone to get ahead.

Sailor, if the crowd demands it, I'll deliver. I make dreams come true.

And it was Sizzler in Commercial Boulevard.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast