Lori from BSO Outreach - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Ira or Michael Albetta are writing about someone that has to use a walker due to having 2 strokes we need to applaud Scott Israel for his choice of friends and volunteers. Pure trash! Scotty boy can't find anybody decent to help him on his campaign! So like they say sh$t sticks together. Can't wait to see what somebody digs up on these 2 losers!
    No nothing to do with them at all, she’s a mean person just like Lisa was. Both needed to be out of hear. She needs to stay home and find herself. Only loser would be you azzhole and your the the ingredient that makes sh1t stick.

Unregistered
    No nothing to do with them at all, she’s a mean person just like Lisa was. Both needed to be out of hear. She needs to stay home and find herself. Only loser would be you azzhole and your the the ingredient that makes sh1t stick.
    Your grammar is atrocious grunt! Grab you junk...it'll make you feel better!

Unregistered

Ira get yourself a dictionary!

It's probably Goldberg that has been posting this crap! I'm a Sgt here and had to deal with that idiot! Hes as dumb as they come. I should try to find some of his emails when he couldn't even use proper grammar or articulate a sentencel. The sad thing is that he and his wife procreated 2 sons. From what I hear the young one came out dumb like daddy! Scary another one walks among us !

Unregistered
    It's probably Goldberg that has been posting this crap! I'm a Sgt here and had to deal with that idiot! Hes as dumb as they come. I should try to find some of his emails when he couldn't even use proper grammar or articulate a sentencel. The sad thing is that he and his wife procreated 2 sons. From what I hear the young one came out dumb like daddy! Scary another one walks among us !
    Does he sodomize disabled kids like Israel's kid?

Unregistered
    Your grammar is atrocious grunt! Grab you junk...it'll make you feel better!
    Talk about grammar Mr. Genius. Look at your grammar before you talk about another’s. Yours looks like my first grade daughters grammar. You pos get a real life.

Unregistered

I wrong wrong wrong

With the exception of Patti Lynn and Mike Albetta.. No one in community outreach was in it till the end with Scott Israel when temporary Tony took over they decided they would help him and be loyal to him he of course jumped the gun because of his new undersheriff and cut the whole team out. What's sick b******'s to attack a woman who suffered from a stroke. This is the caliber of people that align themselves with Scott Israel. H*** for all we know he could have written it himself that's how angry a troll he is

Unregistered
    With the exception of Patti Lynn and Mike Albetta.. No one in community outreach was in it till the end with Scott Israel when temporary Tony took over they decided they would help him and be loyal to him he of course jumped the gun because of his new undersheriff and cut the whole team out. What's sick b******'s to attack a woman who suffered from a stroke. This is the caliber of people that align themselves with Scott Israel. H*** for all we know he could have written it himself that's how angry a troll he is
    This one is absoltuely true. The whole outreach team got cut by Nicole Anderson because of the actions at public events by Patti Lynn and Michael Albetta.

Unregistered
    This one is absoltuely true. The whole outreach team got cut by Nicole Anderson because of the actions at public events by Patti Lynn and Michael Albetta.
    No you got it all wrong. What you mean is everyone turned there backs on SI and jumped ship sucking azz to keep their jobs. What happened is all of them got bounced. What this says is stop drinking koolaid. Just saying the way it is with no fluff.

Unregistered
    No you got it all wrong. What you mean is everyone turned there backs on SI and jumped ship sucking azz to keep their jobs. What happened is all of them got bounced. What this says is stop drinking koolaid. Just saying the way it is with no fluff.
    No, you got it wrong. Community Outreach was BSO Community Outreach, not Scott Israel Campaign Community Outreach. They wore the BSO logo on their shirts not the Israel campaign logos. Their jobs were to represent BSO the agency and the sheriff who leads it (whoever wears that star). Michael and Patti got confused and thought their salaries were paid by the Israel campaign. They were never loyal to BSO Green, just to Israel. And they f'ed up and got everything fired. So now they call their former coworkers bad names to deflect from what they did to them.

Unregistereditisso

Israel foolishness

It’s amazing how Scott Israel was able to fool just a select few. The most incompetent leader in law enforcement history excoriates any one who he perceives as not loyal to him. Yet, he was never loyal to anyone. When his son’s criminal activity becomes an issue in about a month or two, wait until you see him throw his son to the wolves. Yes, his sons criminal misconduct is going to be featured on a major cable news network. And no, it’s not Fox. Scott better hope this coronavirus lasts past August, because if it doesn’t, the episode which was already taped will be released around July. I didn’t realize how much Jake Tapper dislikes Scott Israel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast