Jailers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jailers

Unregistered

Apad

I wonder was he offered APAD, and if so Bob shouldn't be stating that he was arrested.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder was he offered APAD, and if so Bob shouldn't be stating that he was arrested.
    He wasn’t offered APAD. Although he qualified. He was changed out and walked through the jail. The only professional courtesy that he received was given by his fellow detention deputies. Because we have the perspective to see this for what it really was. A moment of unprofessional horseplay that an opportunistic inmate turned into something more. We can’t slip guys. Not even for a split second. Not with these inmates constantly prowling for a payday, not with the media blood thirsty for “bad cop” stories, not with our current administration who’s doesn’t have our backs.

Unregistered
    He wasn’t offered APAD. Although he qualified. He was changed out and walked through the jail. The only professional courtesy that he received was given by his fellow detention deputies. Because we have the perspective to see this for what it really was. A moment of unprofessional horseplay that an opportunistic inmate turned into something more. We can’t slip guys. Not even for a split second. Not with these inmates constantly prowling for a payday, not with the media blood thirsty for “bad cop” stories, not with our current administration who’s doesn’t have our backs.
    Degrading, humiliating, punishment for no reason, inflicting pain and punishment on other human beings that have no choice or means to escape "for fun" is not "horseplay" any more than rape is. You are as bad as he is, or worse.

Unregistered
    A moment of unprofessional horseplay that an opportunistic inmate turned into something more.
    There is so much wrong with that statement, that I don't even know where to start. So let me just say this: IT DOES TAKE A MOMENT OF UNPROFESSIONAL HORSEPLAY TO TARNISH A BADGE! Something you would know if your SHERIFF's Star was not embroidered.

Unregistered
    Degrading, humiliating, punishment for no reason, inflicting pain and punishment on other human beings that have no choice or means to escape "for fun" is not "horseplay" any more than rape is. You are as bad as he is, or worse.
    I’m sorry, are you comparing this to rape? Like...actual rape? Um.....we’re done here.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3001773]There is so much wrong with that statement, that I don't even know where to start. So let me just say this: IT DOES TAKE A MOMENT OF UNPROFESSIONAL HORSEPLAY TO TARNISH A BADGE! Something you would know if your SHERIFF's Star was not embroidered.[/QUOT

I’m well aware of that. Maybe you should step out of your glass house with your metal badge. LEOs have done PLENTY to tarnish it. What I am saying is, this was absolute idiocy, but wasn’t the malicious, violent act that is was made out to be.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    So the Sheriff takes away my discretion with APAD, but gets to omit it unconditionally to an employee? Unreal.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry, are you comparing this to rape? Like...actual rape? Um.....we’re done here.
    What he was saying is that calling abuse by jailers "horseplay" is like calling rape consensual sex. Neither is "fun" for the victim who is being held captive and has no chance of escape. Therefore, it takes on a more sinister meaning. Deputies hide behind the badge to abuse when very few of them would take the actions they take against these inmates if bars were not between them, they were not backed up by others and they were not wearing a badge.

Unregistered
    Media tried to interview the “victim” but he’s back in jail on two counts of burglary. I guess it’s not so bad that he decided to stop visiting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast