Yuca!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Raja Yuca for Life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same thing.... Still no one cares unless you are a fag obsessed with the issue and will not stop posting about that same non sense.
    If he was convicted Jessie would have had a sexual offender sign posted in front of his home for life. Since his dad got him out of the mess I guess posting about it on LEO Affairs is the next best thing

Unregistered
    If he was convicted Jessie would have had a sexual offender sign posted in front of his home for life. Since his dad got him out of the mess I guess posting about it on LEO Affairs is the next best thing
    If he was convicted Menocal International would probably have to transfer Jr. to either their London, Paris or Dubai office.

Unregistered
    If he was convicted Menocal International would probably have to transfer Jr. to either their London, Paris or Dubai office.
    i just checked out the menocal international instagram site. there are at least 6 pictures of jm with children at his job at the shooting range. the one where he's holding the little girl with his thumbs up makes me go hmmmm

Unregistered
    i just checked out the menocal international instagram site. there are at least 6 pictures of jm with children at his job at the shooting range. the one where he's holding the little girl with his thumbs up makes me go hmmmm

How about the one where he has his thumbs up your a-s-s? Im sure that one makes you go hmmmmmm

Unregistered

As A Matter of Honor....

Hey Jessie! Have you ever considered resigning to save your department and family all this bad publicity? Or are you one of those selfish ba stards who only cares about yourself?

Unregistered
    Hey Jessie! Have you ever considered resigning to save your department and family all this bad publicity? Or are you one of those selfish ba stards who only cares about yourself?
    What publicity? No one gives a fuxk anymore about this. If a bunch of stupid dorks who are snitches and cowards talking amongst themselves in a forum where you could hide behind and just be a troll is considered bad publicity, don’t flatter your hoe azz no one cares what u think and chances are people consider you a puzzy in person. (Yes I am aware I’m using a run on sentence but idc because fuxk you that’s why.)

Unregistered
    What publicity? No one gives a fuxk anymore about this. If a bunch of stupid dorks who are snitches and cowards talking amongst themselves in a forum where you could hide behind and just be a troll is considered bad publicity, don’t flatter your hoe azz no one cares what u think and chances are people consider you a puzzy in person. (Yes I am aware I’m using a run on sentence but idc because fuxk you that’s why.)
    The reason I asked the question again is that I noticed you NEVER deny the girl's allegations; you only state that said allegations are old, nobody cares, only fags or snitches care, etc.

Conclusion: You, sir, are a psychopath. You don't believe the things you do are wrong, you are a very dangerous person.
    The common thread among the Menocals is that you all think you are above the law.
    Whatever your family has on Velasquez must be very serious.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...nished-9717029

Unregistered
    The reason I asked the question again is that I noticed you NEVER deny the girl's allegations; you only state that said allegations are old, nobody cares, only fags or snitches care, etc.

Conclusion: You, sir, are a psychopath. You don't believe the things you do are wrong, you are a very dangerous person.
    The common thread among the Menocals is that you all think you are above the law.
    Whatever your family has on Velasquez must be very serious.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...nished-9717029
    Dude anyone can make allegations about whatever they want at the end of the day that chick and her fat dyke gf were a bunch of 38’s who wanted to get a hialeah cop in trouble most of you guys jumped on a bandwagon due to you probably already disliking Jesse for another reason. I’m not defending him but what I am saying is if u don’t like this guy then talk about why you personally don’t like him because any of us as an officer could’ve dealt with these same kind of allegations.

Unregistered
    Dude anyone can make allegations about whatever they want at the end of the day that chick and her fat dyke gf were a bunch of 38’s who wanted to get a hialeah cop in trouble most of you guys jumped on a bandwagon due to you probably already disliking Jesse for another reason. I’m not defending him but what I am saying is if u don’t like this guy then talk about why you personally don’t like him because any of us as an officer could’ve dealt with these same kind of allegations.
    You are right, in and of itself they are only allegations. But then you you look at the picture as a whole and a pattern emerges.

His uncle ripping off kilo buyers WHILE IN UNIFORM, his uncle and father overseeing the stealing of citizens vehicles as they both held command rank, the plundering of the SPD evidence room of 7,000 items while they were in charge, and now JM jr's nonchalant attitude about the attempted rape of a 17 year old WHILE IN UNIFORM. And then there is Velasquez's manipulating the investigation to get him off scott free.

Really, seriously, would YOU or I be able to get away with any of this? The whole family is corrupt and thinks they are above the law.

Unregistered
    You are right, in and of itself they are only allegations. But then you you look at the picture as a whole and a pattern emerges.

His uncle ripping off kilo buyers WHILE IN UNIFORM, his uncle and father overseeing the stealing of citizens vehicles as they both held command rank, the plundering of the SPD evidence room of 7,000 items while they were in charge, and now JM jr's nonchalant attitude about the attempted rape of a 17 year old WHILE IN UNIFORM. And then there is Velasquez's manipulating the investigation to get him off scott free.

Really, seriously, would YOU or I be able to get away with any of this? The whole family is corrupt and thinks they are above the law.
    I wouldn’t put myself in a situation that would leave any opening of doubt for something so messed up. I’ve seen ppl get away with worse but no one here cares about other Hialeah officers only JM. You guys weren’t even this bad during the whole Ralph Valdez scandal! so your saying a guy selling guns illegally to known criminals so they can be armed and god forbid have the chance to harm you or your family be forgotten about but because this guy just likes puzzy the whole world goes mad. Yes I know, Ralph got 39d and is currently in prison but that’s it no one cares anymore. Before u say anything about me defending him I can care less what anyone says about anyone here on this site including me however I remember there was a time when logging on to this forum was actually pretty funny and enjoyable now it’s all menocal this and menocal that FUXK that! It’s gotten really old to the point where it’s just stupid. let’s share the hate equally ppl!!!! #makeleoaffairsgreatagain

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast