Time to step up! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Fondo and Jones should join forces to defeat SI. Jones can get the black vote and Fondo the white votes just to get SI out of the race!

Unregistered
    Fondo needs to work on the Latino vote if he wants to win. SI have done nothing for them.

Unregistered

Stay gone Gilbert

Gil, stop posting crap on this site. You and your "The Latino Vote" agenda are irrelevant

Unregistered

I call BS

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When someone ask me I will tell them that Al Lamedirty ran a criminal empire here at BSO with tax payer money and money from ponzi schemer Rothstien.

You mean the same Rothstein / Rosenfeldt Law Firm that hired the criminal Jenne, that SI let back in the building on his first day in office?

You mean, the same Rothstein that had Roger Stone on the payroll? The same Roger Stone who worked for Rothstein and Rosenfeldt long before Lamberti was even Sheriff?

I will tell them Lamedirty Capt of I.A and XO was felon Dave Benjamin.

You mean is currently a felon, but was not when he was in those positions, right? How about Sheriff Israel having a felon sing at his swearing in ceremony? How about inviting a felon back to the PSB. Now, those were felons when they were with Sheriff Israel, but Benjamin was not.....make sure to include that part

I will tell them his SID guy and PBA board member was Felon Jeff Pool.

I will tell them that Fondo supervised Jeff Pool and allowed him to plant drugs and arrest an innocent lady.

Allowed him? So, you have proof Jim Fondo allowed him to plant drugs on someone? No, lacky....you don't have proof, but no such proof exists. It just sounds better that Poole happened to work in Fondo's unit when that happened.

I will tell them that Fondo and Harris abused women including the wife of a fallen Deputy.

I will be smart about it and not lie, I will just inform citizens and neighbors about the corruption of the Lamedirty crime family and how they forever tarnished our star.

You mean, like hiring 61 people as political favors after winning election? You mean undeserved promotions, giving new cars to half the a$$ kissers in detention, creating a political operation under the disguise of public unity unit or some crap like that?

I will also tell them how Sheriff Israel delivered us from the evil oppression that was the Lamedirty crime family.

I will tell them to vote for Sheriff Scott Israel 2016
    Well, then that don't make you too smart, but it makes you a helluva sucka$$

Unregistered
    Fondo and Jones should join forces to defeat SI. Jones can get the black vote and Fondo the white votes just to get SI out of the race!
    This is the dumbest post I've seen on here so far. A three way vote split would favor the current Sheriff. A single opponent may have a shot but Jane Fonda and Diana Brown Jones would just be taking votes from each other. I like the current sheriff over either one of them. I suspect this post was not put up by an idiot. Rather it was put up by someone who understands politics and thinks that we are all idiots.

Unregistered
    That's what Cruz will do to Trump. I kind of like the idea

Unregistered
    Gil, stop posting crap on this site. You and your "The Latino Vote" agenda are irrelevant
    Whoa! Latino vote irrelevant you racist? Go help Trump build that wall!

Unregistered
    When someone ask me I will tell them that Al Lamedirty ran a criminal empire here at BSO with tax payer money and money from ponzi schemer Rothstien.

I will tell them Lamedirty Capt of I.A and XO was felon Dave Benjamin.

I will tell them his SID guy and PBA board member was Felon Jeff Pool.

I will tell them that Fondo supervised Jeff Pool and allowed him to plant drugs and arrest an innocent lady.

I will tell them that Fondo and Harris abused women including the wife of a fallen Deputy.

I will be smart about it and not lie, I will just inform citizens and neighbors about the corruption of the Lamedirty crime family and how they forever tarnished our star.

I will also tell them how Sheriff Israel delivered us from the evil oppression that was the Lamedirty crime family.

I will tell them to vote for Sheriff Scott Israel 2016
    Anyone who was here under the lamedirty crime family which Included fondo and Benjamin knows that they were the most corrupt people to ever wear the star and used their power for personal benefit. They treated people who weren't a part of their schemes and group sexy parties like crap fondo used his district as the point of contact for rothstein. This guy running for sheriff is like Poole coming back and applying to be a deputy. Fonda is deranged or desperate since he can't find a job.

Unregistered
    Attacking the Latino's right to vote now? Wow

Unregistered
    No douche. I'm not attacking the Latino vote. I happen to be Latino. I'm just letting Gil, aka "Gilligan " know to stop sucking Fondo's ass because his days of playing pretend cop are over! Gil, keep playing pretend executive with some BS political organization and stay far away from the PSB

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast