RODs in the agency - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You just described 80% of Car1's command staff.

Good story though, some of it is factual and some is tilted in Car1's favor to cover up the fact that he blew up the legal deal and failed to keep his word. But that is to be expected from a politician and a lawyer who was never a cop and never will be no matter how many times he is re-elected sheriff.

It's too bad Car1 is too corrupt to apply the same standards to his cronies and fire the dead wood from his administration. That's the mark of a real leader - he treats his subordinates equally and applies the rules uniformly. That's what Car1 ran on and promised but he turned out to be worse than Rice.
    Well I hope we can all agree that politics is steering many of the decisions made by elected leaders. This includes Car 1. I wouldn’t say he’s corrupt but let’s not fool our self’s he will protect his own political career. I hope he would back up his deputies in the event they find themselves in situation that involves political pressure. This job has changed, anything and everything is so micromanaged and scrutinized. It’s a horrible time for cops and honestly if you have enough time in get the hell out. Most command staff members are afraid of their own shadows and can’t or wont make a decision. If they make the wrong decision Car 1 will chastise them. It’s dad but true. So good luck to all.

Unregistered
    "UNLIMITED POWER!!!" - Emperor Palpatine

Unregistered
    Fear the Pear!

Unregistered
    Hey Bob are you using CB-1 Weight Gainer? Cause you looking super pumped. Pear shaped pri_k.

Unregistered
    Hey Bob are you using CB-1 Weight Gainer? Cause you looking super pumped. Pear shaped pri_k.
    The Pear has some serious gyno.

Unregistered
    The Pear has some serious gyno.
    Haaaaa that's funny and yet, disgusting.

Unregistered
    To hell with everything we need a new contract and higher pay and better benefits. Let’s make it happen PBA.

Unregistered
    To hell with everything we need a new contract and higher pay and better benefits. Let’s make it happen PBA.
    Actually pay and benefits are pretty stellar. You must be new.

Unregistered
    That's BS and everyone knows it. With inflation going up we need at least a 5% raise just to keep up.

Unregistered
    Let’s compare same retirement pay at 20 years with Tampa as we get at 30 years. Then Tampa steps out at 10 years for pay we at 16 year’s. Yes I’m applying with Tampa. I figure you haters would be telling me to leave.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast