Davie PD becomes Team Israel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Omg again

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watch this blast from the past interview where he talks about his amazing leadership and this was the exact moment he committed political suicide on National TV. I want front row seats when if he ever has to testify, he speaks like a complete mumbling tool bag and looks like 10 lbs of sh*t in a 5 lb bag. City of Davie, WTF were you thinking !

https://youtu.be/Zx3sZz5L5nU
    I have watched that interview so many times, and just watched it again. And every time I watch, I realize how much of a mistake it was to ever support this moron. He really is a complete idiot, and anyone who repeatedly says that his removal was political, has to have their head examined.

Unregistered
    I have watched that interview so many times, and just watched it again. And every time I watch, I realize how much of a mistake it was to ever support this moron. He really is a complete idiot, and anyone who repeatedly says that his removal was political, has to have their head examined.
    He’s an imbecile, the mentally challenged piece of sh!t known as Scott Israel and his two hygienically challenged fat slob supporters think the meter maid job is temporary because there will be a special election. Oh it’s temporary, Davie officials are questioning it and the Amazing one is as incompetent as they come. However there will be no special election, again Tony is going nowhere and will be hard to beat even by a competent candidate with integrity. Which the Amazing nut licker is not. Don’t think the Davie PD is liking Kinsey his reputation for being an incompetent second banana to the Amazing loser is well known.

Unregistered

Fyi

No one is listening to you cause your a restarted assh0le. Take your medication 💊

Unregistered

You didn’t

No one is listening to you cause your a restarted assh0le. Take your medication 💊
    I guess you haven’t seen that Jake Tapper interview.

Unregistered
    Take another lick of the Amazing candied nuts, yeah the retard is going to be sheriff hahaha. He tells you that when you play hide the sausage. Eat the sausage all you want, no one will give the Chief traffic cop a dime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12