The Lube Promotion chant - Page 405
Page 405 of 615 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 6142

Unregistered
    This is time for leadership. Your families come first. Take care of them and get them prepared physically and emotionally. This can be a very heavy burden sailor. But if we all work together we will get through it TOGETHER!

I will pray for all of you. Now is a time for cohesiveness not divisiveness.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is time for leadership. Your families come first. Take care of them and get them prepared physically and emotionally. This can be a very heavy burden sailor. But if we all work together we will get through it TOGETHER!

That is probably the greatest leadership message I have ever heard.

Unregistered

Thank you sir.

Unregistered

Very well said chief.

Unregistered

Funny. He's the only leader who has come on here to speak some sense. I have changed my opinion of you my friend.

Unregistered
    Well, Ron you were always good at saying the right things at the right time. Yet, this chief sh!t got to go and your Navy crap your always going on about. Ron, my son's was in Pearl when you claimed to be. He was able to look at all the sub's manifests, even asked around on the few subs that were there. Your weren't! He even got his team C/O to run your name. Guess what NO YOU.. Save the classified sh!t, the security clearance for teams are top secret and above. I know your always joking when you post this stuff. Yet, it's getting OLD. Move onto new material.... Forget Chicago too, you were never there. We both know it and so do many others.. You know if you were a real cop, instead of the PSA crap you were promoted to. You would remember cops can run recorded check. Know how to get information, especially when the entire CPD staff is listed on there web site and again NO YOU! Ron, you don't have to lie to impress anyone or claim your joking. Chill some dude. Sit back have a drink, watch some old reruns of Miami vice, police story and Kojack..

Unregistered
    Well, Ron you were always good at saying the right things at the right time. Yet, this chief sh!t got to go and your Navy crap your always going on about. Ron, my son's was in Pearl when you claimed to be. He was able to look at all the sub's manifests, even asked around on the few subs that were there. Your weren't! He even got his team C/O to run your name. Guess what NO YOU.. Save the classified sh!t, the security clearance for teams are top secret and above. I know your always joking when you post this stuff. Yet, it's getting OLD. Move onto new material.... Forget Chicago too, you were never there. We both know it and so do many others.. You know if you were a real cop, instead of the PSA crap you were promoted to. You would remember cops can run recorded check. Know how to get information, especially when the entire CPD staff is listed on there web site and again NO YOU! Ron, you don't have to lie to impress anyone or claim your joking. Chill some dude. Sit back have a drink, watch some old reruns of Miami vice, police story and Kojack..

Dude you are so FOS. There is no way in hell your son would get close enough to a nuclear sub that is "on search" to see the manifest which by the way is locked up in the skipper's vault along with half of the launch codes. Your son's CO starts running other crew queries from a Nukesub and DOD will kick his door down with the FBI. You talk crap!

Your horse s--t is worse than your buddy's. And I am beginning to believe more his and less yours.

Unregistered
    Dude you are so FOS. There is no way in hell your son would get close enough to a nuclear sub that is "on search" to see the manifest which by the way is locked up in the skipper's vault along with half of the launch codes. Your son's CO starts running other crew queries from a Nukesub and DOD will kick his door down with the FBI. You talk crap!

Your horse s--t is worse than your buddy's. And I am beginning to believe more his and less yours.
    Sorry to rain on your parade. There are a few MOS in the military that can have access to this information. Yes some NOT even assigned on a sub's. As far a his son's C/O goes. You have no clue to what his duties are. Also, manifest's are not just keep in the Captain's vault. If that was so, if one is sunk, how will the Navy be able to notify the families or even who all was on that sub. Ron's full of sh!t, he's to old and been out way to long. If the military was RECALLING prior service. They wouldn't start with a COOK! Especially, one with mental problems. I was at Ron's bye-bye (going away) party. Ron's out of shape, wouldn't pass a navy physical. He was never in the reserves. Never EVERY left on a military call up. The entire time he was employed with MPD. When Ron claim's twice, other then this. To have been called back. I was Ron's direct supervisor. He's never left. Ron, you can figure out who this is. It shouldn't be to hard for you. Your nothing but a douche and a lair. A punk, has been that can't accept he WAS retired and has to make up stories. To feel connected

What brings a smile to my face every time, your name is mentioned, believe me most is not all that good about you. When I reached my 30 before you and was allowed to still be here. It REALLY pissed you off. Yes, you talked sh!t about me, cause you felt I was in your way. I wasn't, you were your own fall from grace. Live with the fact, that you weren't all that great, as some have said. You were only a token appointment.

Unregistered

Very inspiring!

Unregistered

Lincoln lives. Why isn't this man the chief of MPD?

Page 405 of 615 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455505 ... LastLast