Let you work?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rate then and let them know.

Are they caring?
    Do they help when you need it?
    Are the supportive?
    Let you work?
    Midwest guy here. I love my Sgt cause he leaves us alone and let’s us do what we want. I see him in the start of my shift when we drink cafe and then again at the end. Take notes

Unregistered
    I think we have very few that don't care. The thing is everyone gets buthurt when they do something wrong and get corrected on it. Now that good sgt is an awful one cause he told me I messed up!

Unregistered
    The perfect supervisor doesn’t exist because the perfect officer doesn’t either !!!

Unregistered
    The biggest problem in this department is all of us that continue on gossiping and talking crap about everyone. Maybe if we actually did what we were hired and promoted to do, things would be much easier for all of us.

But until then continue imploding..

Unregistered
    Agreed. So many entitled Rookies

Unregistered
    Agreed. So many entitled Rookies
    They think they are entitled because mommy and daddy got them Hired so if their feelings get hurt during FTO or whatever, they try to get people in trouble, by telling their family...the few lottery non connected people that were hired, keep their mouths shut and are humbled

Unregistered
    Everyone hates everyone hahahahah crazy world we are living in !!

Unregistered
    Rate then and let them know.

Are they caring?
    Do they help when you need it?
    Are the supportive?
    Let you work?
    This is subjective, a lazy officer wants a lazy supervisor. If they get a pro active supervisor, they come here to start bashing them.

Unregistered
    Midwest guy here. I love my Sgt cause he leaves us alone and let’s us do what we want. I see him in the start of my shift when we drink cafe and then again at the end. Take notes
    Best supervisors are the one that doesn’t care about nothing !! If I work or not and makes sure I make plenty of money doing nothing!! Let’s be real, I can’t get Fire from this job!! So many have already set the precedent, that I can literally get away with anything!!

Stealing county OT or even Stealing money from a scene, it’s a free for all !!!

The commissioner will give me a cushy job!

My daddy that is connected will make my problem go away, while I get a cushy job !!

One big joke !!

Keep complaining NOBODY cares !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast