Stolen Valor...New Sgt./Major
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Stolen Valor...New Sgt./Major

Just recently saw a photo of the new Wanded Major, how did he get 4 hashmark on his Uniform???
    4x4=16. But when you are hired in 2004 you have 14 maybe 15 depending on the month...so please explain this one!

Unregistered

They don't make halfsies

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just recently saw a photo of the new Wanded Major, how did he get 4 hashmark on his Uniform???
    4x4=16. But when you are hired in 2004 you have 14 maybe 15 depending on the month...so please explain this one!
    We round up now.

Unregistered
    We round up now.
    LOL, or we really suck at Math.

Unregistered
    LOL, or we really suck at Math.
    He knows he doesn't deserve the wanded position, so to make himself look more experienced let’s throw an extra hash mark or two on my arm...What a crock of sh*t this place is.

Unregistered

Can you hear me now Scott?

Whew! Feels like 20 years. I'm gonna have to stick another on.

Unregistered
    When getting your uniforms, if you have 15 years they give you the extra strip so you don't come back in a year or less. They round up. Seriously, this is what you're worried about? How about just do your job and not worry about what others are doing.

Unregistered

We’re no better off

We are still wandering unqualified people from Sgt to Major . The sheriff lost credibility the moment he started that crap. #lets start over

Unregistered
    He was hired in 03. So let’s do simple math 19-3=16 which then equals 4 hash marks. I didn’t know a hash mark was a symbol of valor lol. The cowards in parkland had a lot more than 4 hash marks and no valor to go with it.

Unregistered
    He was hired in 03. So let’s do simple math 19-3=16 which then equals 4 hash marks. I didn’t know a hash mark was a symbol of valor lol. The cowards in parkland had a lot more than 4 hash marks and no valor to go with it.
    2004 buddy boy, check again. The guy is a Fraud, probably just like you!

Unregistered
    When getting your uniforms, if you have 15 years they give you the extra strip so you don't come back in a year or less. They round up. Seriously, this is what you're worried about? How about just do your job and not worry about what others are doing.
    You are 100% correct!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast