Bob will not finish his next term
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Bob will not finish his next term

Bob will win the election but will not finish his term. He will fly off to some other political post, probably appointed by DeSantis or Trump. Bob will pick SJ as his successor with Gov. DeSantis' approval. Same playbook Coats used when he resigned and gave the job to Bob. It will be Sheriff SJ so get used to it.

Unregistered
    Cool story bro. I can’t wait

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob will win the election but will not finish his term. He will fly off to some other political post, probably appointed by DeSantis or Trump. Bob will pick SJ as his successor with Gov. DeSantis' approval. Same playbook Coats used when he resigned and gave the job to Bob. It will be Sheriff SJ so get used to it.
    I guess we can’t find anybody with enough talent to be the Sheriff without appointing another double dipper. I hope your wrong. Isn’t their a rule that a sitting Sheriff can’t promote his own son or daughter above the rank of Lt.

Unregistered
    think that's going to change anything?

the hivemind has plans for police too, regardless of who is in charge.

stupid post. but thanks for your thoughts.

Unregistered
    I guess we can’t find anybody with enough talent to be the Sheriff without appointing another double dipper. I hope your wrong. Isn’t their a rule that a sitting Sheriff can’t promote his own son or daughter above the rank of Lt.
    Coleman promoted his brother.

Unregistered
    True nepotism if SJ slide of hand takes place. If Biden wins everything is off the table. Then the legacy and double dipper promotions can continue.

Unregistered
    If Trump or Biden or DeSantis offers Bob an appointment he will take it because he will get the pension plus the pay. Bob can double dip like the rest of them.

Unregistered
    If your mom or dad are supervisors at PCSO does that make their children supervisor. I should extend that to cousins uncles etc. 😝😝😝

Unregistered
    If your mom or dad are supervisors at PCSO does that make their children supervisor. I should extend that to cousins uncles etc. 😝😝😝
    Family dynasties are common in the PCSO ranks. In all fairness though so is cronyism and in some cases, sexism. This makes it very hard for those who try to get promoted based on their ability, competence and experience. I experienced this myself. When I arranged a formal meeting with my supervisor he told me that nobody knows me and I need to expose myself to get my name in front of more people to get promoted. It was the dumbest thing imaginable but others said the same thing off the record. No faith in the promotional system because it is not a level playing field.

Unregistered
    my supervisor he told me that I need to expose myself in front of more people.
    HAHAHA sounds like old school PCSO. I was told the same thing almost 30 years ago. Next day I went up to the 3rd floor, dropped my drawers and showed Everett and his stooges that the rumors were true. Never got promoted, but got invited to A LOT of PCSO parties.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast