This would embarrass Chad into finally acting like a Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

This would embarrass Chad into finally acting like a Sheriff

Taken from another thread where a LEO from an agency with state wide jurisdiction commented about enforcing criminal law on rioters, despite Chad's order to stand down:

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t work for your agency and am not under your chain of command‘a leadership. So, I don’t have to follow orders from your supervisors or your Sheriff. My post was NOT bashing HCSO. I was just stating the obvious that your jail was damaged by a small group of lawbreakers your members were ordered to stand down from, which is nonsense. Seems you may be part of the problem. I have the jurisdiction to deal with it, the backing from my agency to deal with it, and the authority to make that call to bring in additional resources if needed. I’m not a tough guy, but someone who is tired of the lawlessness and the lack of response to it due to weak local politicians. Sorry you had to resort to name calling. I’ll make sure not to post on this forum again. I sure hope you don’t deal with the public that way. Tough guy x98. I will continue to have your 6.

And THIS right here, is what could FINALLY spur Chad into acting like a law enforcement official. If another agency with state wide jurisdiction (FHP?, USFPD?, TIAPD?, Seminole Tribe PD?, etc.) came into unincorporated Hillsborough County and began enforcing criminal law on the rioters!

Chad would be absolutely HUMILIATED after the news media showed HCSO deputies standing down right next to a troop of state wide jurisdiction LEOs squashing riots. Can you imagine? I think this idea needs its own thread.

Unregistered
    I like where this is heading.

Unregistered
    No you actually don’t have the jurisdiction nor backing from your agency do a thing. Go away and write some citations.

Unregistered
    Where was you back state LEO, when you fled you off duty job at the direction of your staff?

Unregistered
    Damn son, type in English, you aren’t making any sense

Unregistered
    If you think the staff has your back they do, you're face down in a ball gag mask, and they're on your back, fukking and/or pegging you hard, as you moan Yes Daddy, I'm bad....Wake up.

Unregistered

Former Sheriff's

This wouldn't have happened under Malcolm Beard (and maybe under Walter Heinrich or Cal Henderson.)

Unregistered
    If you think the staff has your back they do, you're face down in a ball gag mask, and they're on your back, fukking and/or pegging you hard, as you moan Yes Daddy, I'm bad....Wake up.

I don't work for the HCSO. I work for an agency that has state wide jurisdiction and which backs its employees. Our agency has already discussed these specific incidents. As a high ranking supervisor, I can assure you everyone from day 1 LEO, up to the top, has the full backing of the agency. Specifically for riots like we saw at the jail, in the University area, and in the 301 area when your deputies on foot, and in vehicles, were surrounded by rioters.

Unregistered
    This wouldn't have happened under Malcolm Beard (and maybe under Walter Heinrich or Cal Henderson.)
    Thats the damn truth. Those of us that are old enough to remember know that that shitz would have lasted exactly 30 seconds.

Unregistered
    I don't work for the HCSO. I work for an agency that has state wide jurisdiction and which backs its employees. Our agency has already discussed these specific incidents. As a high ranking supervisor, I can assure you everyone from day 1 LEO, up to the top, has the full backing of the agency. Specifically for riots like we saw at the jail, in the University area, and in the 301 area when your deputies on foot, and in vehicles, were surrounded by rioters.
    Name your agency Billy badass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast