Attention All Retirees!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Attention All Retirees!

FYI!!! Remember All retirees can vote in the upcoming FOP election to elect a future union president. Time to stop Javier Ortiz corrupt behavior.

Contact the FOP Office for further information.
    (305) 854-5019
    It’s time to make the union great again!

Unregistered
    The problem is that Mr Rainbow screwed over a retiree and no one is forgetting. Don’t worry it will all come out soon.

Unregistered
    Lets see you want me to vote for a rainbow loving unicorn riding drama loving drag queen and his rat brother. The drag queen that use to be the secretary but quit that position when pressed to do his job.That never mailed out retire membership cards couldn't change addresses and lost how many months worth of meeting minutes. If and when he made a meeting was never ready and always ran late. Cost the lodge money because he didn't audit the membership roles for duplicate names or errors. Yes lets do the Miami thing and promote the "guy" to a higher position. We can elect the rat brother that has no experience, doesn't know a thing on representing people at IA or anywhere else. A person that even Joe Longueria said was a mistake that he made backing him last time for secretary.

I think I'll stick with the status quo as a retiree health insurance cost have been keep down and pension and cola doing well. Good people appointed to the pension and and health trust boards that he wants removed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets see you want me to vote for a rainbow loving unicorn riding drama loving drag queen and his rat brother. The drag queen that use to be the secretary but quit that position when pressed to do his job.That never mailed out retire membership cards couldn't change addresses and lost how many months worth of meeting minutes. If and when he made a meeting was never ready and always ran late. Cost the lodge money because he didn't audit the membership roles for duplicate names or errors. Yes lets do the Miami thing and promote the "guy" to a higher position. We can elect the rat brother that has no experience, doesn't know a thing on representing people at IA or anywhere else. A person that even Joe Longueria said was a mistake that he made backing him last time for secretary.

I think I'll stick with the status quo as a retiree health insurance cost have been keep down and pension and cola doing well. Good people appointed to the pension and and health trust boards that he wants removed.
    Oh please Javi your days are number just stop it! 300 retirees are going to vote your ass out. Enough of all the games, back stabbing and scams. Lugo back to patrol and Javi to property so we can monitor your duty hours.

Unregistered
    The only way LUGO stays if the settle on the lawsuit q good percentages.... no .26 on the dollar wtf

Unregistered
    The only way LUGO stays if the settle on the lawsuit q good percentages.... no .26 on the dollar wtf
    The he!!, with getting LESS! If I owed the city money would they settle for less? Fu@k no. If this new guy running, is really the failure so-many are claiming. If he wins and can't handle the job. Then, recall his azz. How ever I know Ludo, Ortiz and all there mini-me's are the ones posting most of this sh!t. If this guy, left the FOP, cause they say he was a waste. I think that's BS, Ortiz wanted and needed his crew in all board slots, so they can do business as usual. The rat brother?? Honestly, Ortiz you may have help a few here but you were able to cover much-much more of your stupidly and YOU have ratted out some in the pass. Ortiz, your nothing but a drama queer needing attention and it's only a matter of time before you baker out and hurt the wrong people. Beside, their are a lot more rats here then pointing out one.. Old school guys are gone from this place. It's all about me now.. Yes, I'll settle for .26 on the dollar, if I can get a captains retirement too?

Unregistered
    You all think that the Reyes Rats are going to stand up around here for you please. They cant even stand up for themselves now. They might be big in size alright but the first gentle breeze that comes their way, or when the big bad wolf huffs and puffs they will be carried away like fairy dust.

Unregistered
    You all think that the Reyes Rats are going to stand up around here for you please. They cant even stand up for themselves now. They might be big in size alright but the first gentle breeze that comes their way, or when the big bad wolf huffs and puffs they will be carried away like fairy dust.
    Well you haven’t stand for us! If they don’t Come through will vote them out in two years. You know that people will do anything to stay in power.

It’s like testing p.ssy for the first time. Once you get a taste for it your hooked. In Javi case is like steriod and Cocaine. He don’t like p.ssy

Unregistered
    Well you haven’t stand for us! If they don’t Come through will vote them out in two years. You know that people will do anything to stay in power.

It’s like testing p.ssy for the first time. Once you get a taste for it your hooked. In Javi case is like steriod and Cocaine. He don’t like p.ssy

Javier ortiz el maricon de la playa 🏖

Unregistered
    The Reyes boys are trying to buy the election one cigar and wrist band at a time. I am just scared because I dont know where the cigars came from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast