Tony picks Muslim Xo - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Respect has nothing to do with it. I have at least 75% no respect for the command at this dump but if they tell me do something, you bet I'll do it....so I may not respect them but if they tell me to do something, I'm doing it, plain and simple and so would you. As far as respecting someone, these azzholes dont care about respect. BSO will ALWAYS be run with fear and intimidation
    Your right about respect but he still dont know how to be a cop. I work my azz off to and you bet if they ask I do but they dont have to ask to much because I do my job and I am no azz kizzer..

Green Machine

Unregistered

Sgt unqualified Tony

Benny is a great person...period end of story!!! As for the racist comments by that idiot, you are an AZZ for even bringing it up!!! As for him getting promoted to Major, although unorthodox and probably not the best timing, since Mr. Israel promoted several Sgts to Major and above, like "I'm a Colonel....I'm a Colonel....not a motor Sgt" Jimmy. I do understand the move. He's the Sheriff's XO, when the sheriff wants something done he tells Benny to make it happen. The problem is, especially with some of the Majors and Captains in this agency they don't understand how things work. If Benny were to approach some of them telling them what needs to be done, he would get push back just for being a Sgt. Unfortunately, the mentality is they're not doing something a Sgt tells them to do, even though it's coming from the sheriff, they want to hear it directly from the sheriff. Now if a Major tells them to do something, their azz better do it or find another job! I wish Benny all the best, good luck!
    You're the azz, sir. You complain about a Sgt that was promoted to Captain and served at three different agencies at that rank before being promoted to Major, Lt Col and ultimately Col with 38 years LE experience. It's obvious you have a serious hard on for Jimmy... whats the problem, you love him so much you hate him???

and now we have a Sgt with ZERO experience serving as Sheriff. So dude, keep your mouth shut because you sound like an idiot.

Unregistered
    Benny is not muslim, he is of arab desent and a true american. He is a great guy, extremely competent and loyal to the agency. His position in SID required knowing and managing inter-agency (fed,state & local) contacts to get things done. His work ethic should be a model for this agency, very few could match him. So all you jealous haters can go F-OFF!

Unregisteredohjeez

Bad decision

Benny is not muslim, he is of arab desent and a true american. He is a great guy, extremely competent and loyal to the agency. His position in SID required knowing and managing inter-agency (fed,state & local) contacts to get things done. His work ethic should be a model for this agency, very few could match him. So all you jealous haters can go F-OFF!
    Benny is a great guy, yes, and I know him well and respect him, but he should have thought about taking the rank. It sends a bad message to the entire agency. I predict that Sheriff Tony will evolve into the same political mode as Scott Israel. Within six months, when Tony realizes what he has at his disposal, he will become a political machine. This place pushes you in that direction.

Unregistered
    Nice guy, but he does need to do something about his piss smelling breath.

Unregistered
    Having contacts doesnt eqaul knowig anything. If you ask his contacts they will tell you he doesnt know anything. I dont even think he could do a simple domestic battery. So dont start saying he knows a lot. I know him and he dont but he is a nice and great guy.

Unregistered
    It seems there are people who feel a sense of jealousy, anger and hate towards Benny. Being miserable and spewing your dislike and detest for any individual isn't going to get you anywhere nor is it going to change the position he is in. Whether one feels he derserves it or not is a personal opinion and truthfully holds no weight. By far, Benny is a dedicated employee who is responsilbe, reliable, dependable and trustworthy. Benny has what it takes to move this agency in the right direction because he has NO personal agenda and never has. The fact someone posts such venom towards a person as opposed to congratulating them could simply be that someone has an axe to grind. There could also be other reasons as well, but it's irrelevant at this point. We have all dealt with people in our career who we may not care for, but that doesn't mean the employee isn't capable of doing their job.

Unregistered
    He sounds like a pretty impressive person and I've heard nothing to the contrary. HOWEVER, in this business, its a blessing to just eventually be on day shift. Forget days with weekends off. And if you do go for rank, and its done properly, you are promoted and essentially demoted as typically you go back to midnight's, or some other undesirable crap. And that goes for each time you are promoted. Gee, congratulations. But hopefully your wife and family put up with it for 20 or 30 years and hope and pray that your health and relationship lasts long enough to get you to the golden (Major) rank to enjoy the benefits. Playing by the rules, you will lose much more than you gain climbing to an executive rank. But many try anyway and suffer through the good with the bad. And when someone who hasn't been through the trenches of supervising a squad or a district is knighted with all things lovely, because he has a good attitude, you will rightfully receive a lot of well deserved push back. Its an honor to be a sergeant serving in the position of executive officer to the sheriff. It comes with respect, percs and a somewhat normal life. Thats much more than most of us will ever attain. It wasn't necessary to jump him 3 ranks and give him a 50K raise. Sheriff Tony is becoming the hypocrite we were promised we wouldn't get.

Unregistered
    Did I miss something, when were we promised anything?

DeSantis didn't promise anything except getting rid of our turd former boss and he delivered. I'm not a fan of the magic wands either but I'm far from soured on Sheriff Tony.

Unregistered

Hamsie buddies with XO mahamud

Hamsie and XO mahamud getting close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast