Clown City - Page 16
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He said he would stop, isn't that good enough for now? Why do you want to keep it going? Please drop it.
    No I'm sorry you are wrong. The poster who likes to b*tch did not say anything of the sort. So I wont drop it until he/she tells me what they are doing to change what they allege is wrong.

Unregistered
    No I'm sorry you are wrong. The poster who likes to b*tch did not say anything of the sort. So I wont drop it until he/she tells me what they are doing to change what they allege is wrong.
    Just like J Michael Moore!

Unregistered
    Maybe you missed it, here it is below (you can go back a couple of posts and check.) I still think it is best to let it go. See last line, here it is:

"If you are embarrassed, it must mean you are of the group that aggravates me. Since you obviously are embarrassed, it must mean that you don't approve of some of their actions. As I think about it, it must be hard for you in your situation. I won't write such texts ever again"

Unregistered
    Maybe you missed it, here it is below (you can go back a couple of posts and check.) I still think it is best to let it go. See last line, here it is:

"If you are embarrassed, it must mean you are of the group that aggravates me. Since you obviously are embarrassed, it must mean that you don't approve of some of their actions. As I think about it, it must be hard for you in your situation. I won't write such texts ever again"
    Not the same poster...different IP address!

Unregistered

IP Addresses

Note to Users: Leo Affairs does not allow others to see your IP Address.

Unregistered
    Note to Users: Leo Affairs does not allow others to see your IP Address.
    Correct no one can see the IP address of a person posting. I think someone was trying to shut one or both of them up. May have worked.

Unregistered
    Not the same poster...different IP address!
    Lier Lier Pants on Fire

Unregistered
    Lier Lier Pants on Fire
    Idiot cant even spell LIAR right!

Unregistered
    Lier Lier Pants on Fire
    oh and before you say anything- YES IT IS IMPORTANT THAT A GROWN ADULT CAN SPELL SIMPLE WORDS!

Unregistered
    oh and before you say anything- YES IT IS IMPORTANT THAT A GROWN ADULT CAN SPELL SIMPLE WORDS!
    I believe that poster was using the Dutch Romanian spelling of the word liar..

Another j michael Moore misdirect. Must be another harassment complaint coming

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast