Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I got close to half a million

Unregistered
    Ortiz sucks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz sucks
    He’s the best,guy or not we got money thanks to him. FOP 20 protecting your Benefits and wages. Gosh I love Ortiz and FOP 20. Maxipads is a Besa culo,and weak and a zero. Every weekend he is calling for a 3-15 or unit to go by his 46 Dumping caca on Patrol. Typical zerooooo,Capt. Radio.

Pulido is my favorite,he’s a political guy and down to earth just offer him some cigars and beers.

Unregistered
    He’s the best,guy or not we got money thanks to him. FOP 20 protecting your Benefits and wages. Gosh I love Ortiz and FOP 20. Maxipads is a Besa culo,and weak and a zero. Every weekend he is calling for a 3-15 or unit to go by his 46 Dumping caca on Patrol. Typical zerooooo,Capt. Radio.

Pulido is my favorite,he’s a political guy and down to earth just offer him some cigars and beers.
    His head is big enough it wasn't Ortiz that did this, in fact he tried to stop it. The pension board chairman a retiree Al Cotera and Dania Orta are the ones with the pension board attorney that fixed it. He tried to help these idiots out by telling them how to use this for leverage and a deal. But twit and twat said NO they would handle it. So all you actives should thank the retiree when you see him. Twit and twat are trying to cut a deal for themselves and no one else.

Unregistered
    His head is big enough it wasn't Ortiz that did this, in fact he tried to stop it. The pension board chairman a retiree Al Cotera and Dania Orta are the ones with the pension board attorney that fixed it. He tried to help these idiots out by telling them how to use this for leverage and a deal. But twit and twat said NO they would handle it. So all you actives should thank the retiree when you see him. Twit and twat are trying to cut a deal for themselves and no one else.
    Mira que hay sabelotodos que hablan tanta MIERDA!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12