Best 2020 sheriff candidate for MDPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unless Jesus Christ makes another appearance and commands a “Lazarus, come forth” miracle, Nick Navarro will be a no show. You are not well informed, as this Law Enforcement leader died on September 28, 2011.
    As if you really believe what I was saying, of course I knew that, it was meant as a joke. After reading your above narrative, your response was as if I was serious. LoL

Unregistered
    Some of the most racist comments I ever heard in this agency were from this Director, back when he was in South GIU.

I guess rank cleansed him???

Unregistered
    Some of the most racist comments I ever heard in this agency were from this Director, back when he was in South GIU.

I guess rank cleansed him???
    Nope even worse when he was at midwesss cst on tape im saving for 2024

Unregistered
    You all so misinformed. You think in simple terms. You see who is to say an officer will not run for sheriff. There are officers, meaning plural that are currently setting their teams up and financials to. The point is that we are gonna get change, but not the change we think we will get. Don’t matter anyways, what’s done is done.

Unregistered
    The change came about because Gimenez was/is so freaking horrible. And when the revision committee got a small sampling of his arrogance, coupled with the fact that MIAMI DADE acts like a corrupt third world, the vote was unanimous.
    Whether it turns out bad or good, the change came about bc how horrible Giménez is.

Unregistered
    You all so misinformed. You think in simple terms. You see who is to say an officer will not run for sheriff. There are officers, meaning plural that are currently setting their teams up and financials to. The point is that we are gonna get change, but not the change we think we will get. Don’t matter anyways, what’s done is done.
    Stephen Shafner for Sheriff.

Unregistered
    I think Gimenez will be your best choice in 2021. After all, he has been tapping your arse since 2012 and most (as our director and top brass) seem to like it. Enjoy morons. You deserve what you have. Chupense esa que es de fresa.

Unregistered
    I think Gimenez will be your best choice in 2021. After all, he has been tapping your arse since 2012 and most (as our director and top brass) seem to like it. Enjoy morons. You deserve what you have. Chupense esa que es de fresa.

Sadly, I have to agree with you. Gimenez may be elected and if he does, we might be stuck with this little germ of a director for longer.

Ironically, JP was the very reason that nearly the entire department voted for a sheriff. It was the obvious sign of NO CONFIDENCE in the worst director in our history, and we just might have to be under his immature and irrational behavior again if gimenez makes a position for him.

Unregistered
    Sadly, I have to agree with you. Gimenez may be elected and if he does, we might be stuck with this little germ of a director for longer.

Ironically, JP was the very reason that nearly the entire department voted for a sheriff. It was the obvious sign of NO CONFIDENCE in the worst director in our history, and we just might have to be under his immature and irrational behavior again if gimenez makes a position for him.
    Gimenez Sheriff and JP Undersheriff.

Unregistered
    Gimenez Sheriff and JP Undersheriff.
    That’s exactly what we have now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast