TNT drug gang war - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    One of my 33s lives in a projects by cutler ridge and she told me stuff getting real in the streets. The director needs to bring back gangs like yesterday.

Snoop Dogg

Smoke weed everyday

Just legalize it...problem solved!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One of my 33s lives in a projects by cutler ridge and she told me stuff getting real in the streets. The director needs to bring back gangs like yesterday.
    Just be happy the director helped your garbage ass to get a job.

Unregistered

Your 33?

Is LT Castro living out there now, did she get a free apartment from one of the communities?

Unregistered
    Just be happy the director helped your garbage ass to get a job.
    Your a racist so just cause I keep it real and never forgot where I came from I'm garbage all of a sudden. I passed FTO so obviously the people that matter don't think I'm garbage. It's good old boy dinosaurs from the 80s like you that are garbage us new guys know more about police work the first day on the job than you losers do after 30 years because the academy was a joke back then anyone in good shape could pass being smart was not a requirement.

Unregistered
    Your a racist so just cause I keep it real and never forgot where I came from I'm garbage all of a sudden. I passed FTO so obviously the people that matter don't think I'm garbage. It's good old boy dinosaurs from the 80s like you that are garbage us new guys know more about police work the first day on the job than you losers do after 30 years because the academy was a joke back then anyone in good shape could pass being smart was not a requirement.
    Keep living in a fantasy you subject. When was the last time you heard of somebody being booted out of the academy for being tardy, personal appearance, failing PT or DT? Those days ended 15 years ago. You're a joke for comparing an academy class from 2015 to the 80s. This nation wasn't as politically correct & some of the things the TAs told us would leave you rookies in tears, walking out. "Racist", God I would have loved to see you cry using the black card in an academy class back then.

Unregistered
    You keep on writing about your 33s with them nasty gold teeth you put in once your real ones rotted away. I know who this is & you truly are a subject! Too bad you can still get hired here even with "nolle pross" on your record.

Unregistered
    You keep on writing about your 33s with them nasty gold teeth you put in once your real ones rotted away. I know who this is & you truly are a subject! Too bad you can still get hired here even with "nolle pross" on your record.
    So just cause my side girl is from the projects all of a sudden her teeth are gold your all racist. That's why groups like black lives matter need to exist because America still looks down on black men and women. All American flags need to burn. Calling me a subject, I'm better officer than all you white losers.

Unregistered
    So just cause my side girl is from the projects all of a sudden her teeth are gold your all racist. That's why groups like black lives matter need to exist because America still looks down on black men and women. All American flags need to burn. Calling me a subject, I'm better officer than all you white losers.
    All American flags need to burn? Wow.

Why don't you state your name you black coward? We can meet behind any station & give that ass the beat down your daddy never gave you. I forgot, only 10% of you people know whose actually your daddy, silly me.

Unregistered
    All American flags need to burn? Wow.

Why don't you state your name you black coward? We can meet behind any station & give that ass the beat down your daddy never gave you. I forgot, only 10% of you people know whose actually your daddy, silly me.
    You racist POS how dare you talk about the struggle of the black man when you have no idea what we go through. It's my right to burn all the flags I want. The reason I became an officer with the county is to make sure young black men were treated fairly, if one of the white clowns in my district ever harassed a black in front of me I would personally go to PCB and testify against him.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast