7 Hendry County Sheriff's supervisors now exposed as criminals, racists and more - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt. Clay works for the Hendry County Sheriff's Office. You criticize his background, yet Steve hires him. LOL. I guess you don't know Facebook screenshots exist as well from her phone. I don't think Beatty or Hester want you defending them and bringing more information out about them having sex with a CI. This is on Steve for hiring them and promoting them. Bad guidance, management, direction and supervision starts with him.
    I didn't read anyone criticizing "Sgt Clay" background as much as them pointing out "Jack of all (and seemingly often self proclaimed) certifications, but master of none. If a high school golf player in the schools single member golf club plays the same course as Tiger Woods, does that round of golf put the high school player on par with Tiger Woods? No. The high school player is the self titled "expert" in the school and a Tiger Woods or even the most novice Pro carded player could legitimately spot flaws in swing, grip, stance down the line. Neither the high school player nor "Sgt Clay" has real practice outside of a sheltered course. If that hurts your ego, and it probably will, can't change the facts. Or are you the type to do that too ; ) I don't think you realize how much attention is now happening and it sounds like it's only started.

Unregistered
    I didn't read anyone criticizing "Sgt Clay" background as much as them pointing out "Jack of all (and seemingly often self proclaimed) certifications, but master of none. If a high school golf player in the schools single member golf club plays the same course as Tiger Woods, does that round of golf put the high school player on par with Tiger Woods? No. The high school player is the self titled "expert" in the school and a Tiger Woods or even the most novice Pro carded player could legitimately spot flaws in swing, grip, stance down the line. Neither the high school player nor "Sgt Clay" has real practice outside of a sheltered course. If that hurts your ego, and it probably will, can't change the facts. Or are you the type to do that too ; ) I don't think you realize how much attention is now happening and it sounds like it's only started.
    Although an interesting comparison I agree with the expert analogy. I do not think Clay is the only self proclaimed collector of certificates. I've been saying it for years. What do you have to show besides that piece of paper they give you the answers for. We all know how the classes work.

Unregistered

Where do you go to church? Maybe you need more.

This is now 7 Hendry County Deputies in supervisory/command positions (a captain, lieutenants and sergeants) that have been exposed in just the last 2 months for prostitution, forgery, being fired by other departments, being on the do not testify in court list, withholding evidence, taking evidence from a murder scene, racial slurs and other issues. Sheriff Whidden is responsible for hiring them AND promoting them to supervisory positions.

1) Lieutenant Rowe committed a felony (forgery) as verified by the Collier County Sheriff's Office internal investigation.
    2) Captain Weathers was fired by the Fort Myers Police Department and is on the State Attorney's Office (20th) do not testify list.
    3) Lieutenant Rowan was fired by the Avon Park Police Department and is on the State Attorney's Office (10th) do not testify list.
    4) Lieutenant Favara was fired by the Hendry County Sheriff's Office (rehired by Peaches) for taking evidence from a murder scene and is on video using a racial slur and saying he will make up his own story.
    5) Sergeant McNeil was fired by Moore Haven Correctional Institution for using a racial slur leading to other officers having to be called and use of force needed because of what he incited.
    6) Lieutenant Beatty paid an informant for sex (prostitution) as outlined in an interview conducted by now HCSO Sergeant Clay and through Facebook communication and reported in Sgt. Clay's internal memo where Lt. Rowan and Sgt. McNeil also were told about it.
    7) Sergeant Hester having sex with the same informant while on duty and in his patrol car as outlined in an interview conducted by now HCSO Sgt. Clay and reported in Sgt. Clay's internal memo where Lt. Rowan and Sgt. McNeil also were told about it.

All the information has been verified by investigations from other law enforcement agencies, videos and audio recordings.
    The reports and audio recordings are in the stories...just Google the names and Hendry County Sheriff, and you can find them easily. You can read them, see them and hear them for yourself. Too much solid info for all of them to be discredited.
    Has anyone suggested you have issues?

Unregistered

True

Has anyone suggested you have issues?
    How many have quit in the last two months. Open your eyes Good people, supervisors. People that made a career are leaving. You fools are blind.

Unregistered
    How many have quit in the last two months. Open your eyes Good people, supervisors. People that made a career are leaving. You fools are blind.
    Name anyone "irreplaceable" below Lt. Who is the fool?

Unregistered
    How many and what‘s the reason why? JW put a letter to i’m out of on unit to go to another. Once he was in the new unit for seven months he put in another letter to request another transfer. When he didn’t get his way he left. DC who lives in Lee County went to work for Fort Myers because it was more money And closer to his home. KA didn’t make her probationary status. NT is going to Lee County where he lives and will most likely make more money yet did not get along with that’s life not the end of the world. Stop being a drama queen this is the same thing that’s going on around the nation. Two of the four don’t even live in Hendry County.

Unregistered
    How many and what‘s the reason why? JW put a letter to i’m out of on unit to go to another. Once he was in the new unit for seven months he put in another letter to request another transfer. When he didn’t get his way he left. DC who lives in Lee County went to work for Fort Myers because it was more money And closer to his home. KA didn’t make her probationary status. NT is going to Lee County where he lives and will most likely make more money yet did not get along with that’s life not the end of the world. Stop being a drama queen this is the same thing that’s going on around the nation. Two of the four don’t even live in Hendry County.
    Bingo JW? baby boy left the sandbox. DC? In for rude reality check. KA..lol..no shock. NT... buh-bye ...

Unregistered

34 years of supervisors experience gone

But I’m sure. It’s not a big deal. And do you really want to talk about why she didn’t make her probationary time. And have someone proof read your texts. It’s hard to take you seriously when it appears you cannot put a complete sentence together

Unregistered

You opened the bottle "ok, why didn't she make her probation?" - Sure "really why?"

But I’m sure. It’s not a big deal. And do you really want to talk about why she didn’t make her probationary time. And have someone proof read your texts. It’s hard to take you seriously when it appears you cannot put a complete sentence together
    You aren't anyone to take seriously under any situation. Here everyone goes, everyone gather round for the "real story" only azz clown knows... Go do something useful.

Unregistered

Don’t forget dispatch supervisor

Gone that’s a great move.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast