Absolutely Priceless - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Hmmm I wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And by the way that guy is as white as a Nebraska cornhusker. Does anyone know what his real white name is?
    I wonder if it’s a romantic story like when John Dunbar moved to the Lakota Territory and became DANCES WITH WOLVES.

Or if it was cheap and Ghetto like when pothead Barry Sotore decided to sell his soul, and his family that raised him, and went to a 5th St. barber shop and came out the back door as Barack Obama.

Well? Which is it?

Unregistered
    I would pay good money just to see the look on the Jurors faces when Peterson’s lawyer tells them all about how training was sending deputies in groups of ten to fifteen inside the port buildings to address an active shooter. All done Months yes Months after the Parkland shooting where Peterson actually did just that, waited outside for a large group to arrive on scene.

The only question going through anyone’s heads after that will be how many millions the civil Jury is going to award him for being wrongfully arrested.
    I would love to see the Lt. In charge of training at that time on the witness stand trying to explain himself. I’m pretty sure that was around the same time they were praising each other on social media about how great they are. That exchange in Facebook would be exhibit number one. Get your popcorn out, this sh!t is gonna be good.
    I wonder if Peterson lawyer is even aware of this?

Unregistered
    I interacted with him once. He was polite and professional. But some of his associations are concerning to say the least.
    Taqiyya and Kitman: The role of Deception in Islamic Terrorism.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123