Why does Steve Whidden hire corrupt cops? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    You guys say there are not enough deputies on the road. Will they not hire more or not enough people are applying?

Unregistered

Google search

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys say there are not enough deputies on the road. Will they not hire more or not enough people are applying?
    A five second google search, negative press, lowest pay, unstable leadership and horrible morale! would you apply to Hendry If you had ANY other options?
    And they lose people faster than they can hire.

Unregistered
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthread.php?786417-Typical-South-Florida-Sheriff-s-Office
    Wow who knew the FBI had an LEO Affairs? I guess you did D-bag. I believe you copied it there since it was copied off this shit sight. You girls are so childish!

Unregistered
    Wow who knew the FBI had an LEO Affairs? I guess you did D-bag. I believe you copied it there since it was copied off this shit sight. You girls are so childish!
    Bahahahaha! Get use to it,everyone knows HCSO is on the top filthiest department's in the United States. I feel for the handful of good brother and sisters in this department.

Unregistered
    How is Glades County SO?

Unregistered
    How is Glades County SO?
    In what context?

Unregistered
    In what context?
    As far as to work for as a deputy. I know they had an issue with money laundering a few years back. I know there isn't much out there. I am wanting to work in a rural county, hence my interest in Hendry and Glades.

Unregistered
    As far as to work for as a deputy. I know they had an issue with money laundering a few years back. I know there isn't much out there. I am wanting to work in a rural county, hence my interest in Hendry and Glades.
    It sounds like your brighter future is in whatever fast food assistant managership you are probably clinging to. Money laundering? "I know they had an issue with money laundering a few years back." They who? Hence? You're fos, with zero to no experience for good reason, you sound too stupid and delusionally dangerous. Why do you wanting to work in a rural county, flunk the process in a larger agency? Know your stupidity would be recognized. Small town supercop hopefuls need not apply. Contrary to the anti-Whidden bs, HCSO hires qualified, certified applicants, not losers. Why would you come on Hendry site to ask about neighboring county, why not ask them, go visit, be certain to run your suck as stupidly in person as you do here, come back here with your stories idiot.

Unregistered
    It sounds like your brighter future is in whatever fast food assistant managership you are probably clinging to. Money laundering? "I know they had an issue with money laundering a few years back." They who? Hence? You're fos, with zero to no experience for good reason, you sound too stupid and delusionally dangerous. Why do you wanting to work in a rural county, flunk the process in a larger agency? Know your stupidity would be recognized. Small town supercop hopefuls need not apply. Contrary to the anti-Whidden bs, HCSO hires qualified, certified applicants, not losers. Why would you come on Hendry site to ask about neighboring county, why not ask them, go visit, be certain to run your suck as stupidly in person as you do here, come back here with your stories idiot.
    HCSO Hires qualified, certified criminals,not winners.

Unregistered
    HCSO Hires qualified, certified criminals,not winners.
    Like the one who replied all that in response to legitimate questions from someone interested in a position.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast