Plagued with violence and dire conditions, Florida prison wardens plead for funding - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is that written? Sounds like the sup made that up because she doesn't want to be exposed for taking care of her moles.
    I have never believed anybody really watches the 'numbers' for fair distribution of work-load, So why belive anyone is going to watch 'who is watching the numbers'?

Unregistered
    I have never believed anybody really watches the 'numbers' for fair distribution of work-load, So why belive anyone is going to watch 'who is watching the numbers'?
    I agree. I smell BS

Unregistered

Lightbulb

https://www.theledger.com/news/20190...ad-for-funding

Once again, FDOC in trouble because they're having trouble staffing the prisons.

Florida Legislature still wonders why the turnover rate is so high at FDOC and trying to figure out how to stop this?

The answer is incredibly simple, but evidently, FL legislators just don’t want to face the truth: They need to pay more. Low pay is the number one reason people quit, and when people quit, FDOC need to spend more to recruit, train, and retain new employees. It often ends up being more expensive to bet on the fact that they can find cheaper replacements than to just give out raises.

The Florida prison system is dead and broken after decades of neglect.
    If anyone wants a free ride for paid training and certification, FDOC is the way to go. After you get trained and certified, quit FDOC and apply to a local county jail where the pay and benefits is better.

Unregistered
    If anyone wants a free ride for paid training and certification, FDOC is the way to go. After you get trained and certified, quit FDOC and apply to a local county jail where the pay and benefits is better.
    The pay at county is way better, but FDC healthcare benefits are still #1, County retirement is FRS just like FDC but you will get a larger check with county because you'll make a lot more money. I say go with county.

Unregistered
    FDC is a dead end street, stay away. Far, far away. Unless like the previous poster stated: let these fools pay for your academy and training, do your two years and bolt to a sheriff's agency. They are under FRS so you don't loose any time.
    FDC doesn't get it and never will, but probably doesn't give
    . Pay your employees a good wage, reward your long time employees with annual raises and they will stay for 25-30 years. You'll have to do fewer academies, morale will increase along with job performance. Its that simply

Unregistered
    Biggest most corrupt problem Jenny Nimer. How is she still here ????????

Unregistered
    Sounds to me that you have Nimer envy. Let me guess, you are currently a peon. And you have been a peon for years because you are to stupid to move up. Lastly, you are a middle aged white male who is still living at home with mommy. Because there is no lady who would put up with your loser attitude about working for a lady. I bet you still have that blow up doll under your bed!!! Look in the mirror and you will be in the present of two losers.

Unregistered
    Sounds to me that you have Nimer envy. Let me guess, you are currently a peon. And you have been a peon for years because you are to stupid to move up. Lastly, you are a middle aged white male who is still living at home with mommy. Because there is no lady who would put up with your loser attitude about working for a lady. I bet you still have that blow up doll under your bed!!! Look in the mirror and you will be in the present of two losers.
    So, you think that FDC is run well? You are happy with the current status of FDC? You are probably a typical FDC woman. Big, fat and loud. Can't handle any stress and always get males to do your heavy lifting. The only heavy lifting you actually do is when you get up from your chair.

Unregistered
    https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...x-with-inmates

Former Juvenile Detention Officer Had Sex With Inmates

Unregistered
    So, you think that FDC is run well? You are happy with the current status of FDC? You are probably a typical FDC woman. Big, fat and loud. Can't handle any stress and always get males to do your heavy lifting. The only heavy lifting you actually do is when you get up from your chair.
    Yes and Yes. And your reply shows all how much of a male pig you really are here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast