Just take their guns away - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's actually a good idea. There's no reason FHP needs to be law enforcement for what they do. 99 percent of their day is crash reports. Don't need a gun for that.
    The turd who posted this is way beyond idiot status.

Unregistered
    The turd who posted this is way beyond idiot status.
    Not really. It is fact that your job is done by civilians (CSO) at other agencies.

Unregistered
    Not really. It is fact that your job is done by civilians (CSO) at other agencies.
    It is tru that you are a ****ing idiot! It is.

Unregistered
    It is tru that you are a ****ing idiot! It is.
    Instead of name calling... maybe tell me how I'm wrong? Name calling is the defense of someone who has no defense.

Unregistered
    Instead of name calling... maybe tell me how I'm wrong? Name calling is the defense of someone who has no defense.
    I rather not be an idiot like you! Your statement is of an ass clown. That's like me saying, we don't need deputies or city cops cause anyone can do the job of a barking dog police, 911 hang up and alarm calls. Just call brinks security. Who needs leo's? There i stood up to your stupid level. Happy?

Unregistered
    Well he isn't wrong. CSO's do handle crashes for a lot of agencies.

Unregistered
    Well he isn't wrong. CSO's do handle crashes for a lot of agencies.
    The majority of police work is REACTIVE, and report taking. The police drive to the caller, take a report, and if needed file complaints for charges on someone (often even letting the victim act as the complainant).

The least common scenario involves a criminal arrest right then.

So based on your idea, almost all police work could be outsourced to non-sworn community service people.

Heck, why do the reports even need to be completed by anyone who has taken an oath (sworn) to put the truth in them?

Unregistered
    The majority of police work is REACTIVE, and report taking. The police drive to the caller, take a report, and if needed file complaints for charges on someone (often even letting the victim act as the complainant).

The least common scenario involves a criminal arrest right then.

So based on your idea, almost all police work could be outsourced to non-sworn community service people.

Heck, why do the reports even need to be completed by anyone who has taken an oath (sworn) to put the truth in them?
    I have yet to hear why CSO's cannot do the job of a trooper.....I have heard name calling, and attempted diversion. We all know the answer.

Unregistered
    I have yet to hear why CSO's cannot do the job of a trooper.....I have heard name calling, and attempted diversion. We all know the answer.
    You're an idiot! That's the answer!

Unregistered
    You're an idiot! That's the answer!
    ;-) sounds like the CSO thing might be a good idea since there is no argument or facts against it. Well I'm gonna run, while my CSO handles the crashes in my county, I'm gonna go do some proactive enforcement.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast