Thank you major cedenia - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I heard his next gig is going to be as dominoes coordinator on Calle 8.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard his next gig is going to be as dominoes coordinator on Calle 8.
    Cedeño will be here as long as he wants wait and see... bunch of crybabies. Let's piss off one of the few people that actually cares about his troops. Idiots.

Unregistered

Cadenia, Cedenia

Are you now having your paisans defend the indefensible?
    Other Major you are also out the door.
    So drink your cafeconleche with your other Major!
    You guys are so predictable

Unregistered
    Cedeño will be here as long as he wants wait and see... bunch of crybabies. Let's piss off one of the few people that actually cares about his troops. Idiots.
    Yeah he’s a pos. You finish the sentence with idiots? Yes we are idiots for putting up with dumb azz idiots like him for too long. F$ck you and f$ck him too!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Big bunch of cry babies at the airport. Just wait, we'll show cedano by being angry....loosers! Do your job and be thankful you're employed and not cleaning up toilets, which is all you loosers are qualified to do.
    Major Cedano should flush all of you down the toilet like the turds you are!

Unregistered
    Big bunch of cry babies at the airport. Just wait, we'll show cedano by being angry....loosers! Do your job and be thankful you're employed and not cleaning up toilets, which is all you loosers are qualified to do.
    Major Cedano should flush all of you down the toilet like the turds you are!
    He’s a Lt. Who was promoted to major by the guy he is talking sheet about. No loyalty, no honor.

Unregistered
    He’s a Lt. Who was promoted to major by the guy he is talking sheet about. No loyalty, no honor.
    How do you have loyalty? Explain to me your definition? So you support your fellow deputy or do you just quietly support and when that person is punished, what do you do? I'm sure all you do is get more angry but that's it...nothing else.....and why do you do nothing else? Because you're afraid.....like an angry schoolboy. And honor.....how are you honorable? Idiots say words without knowing the meaning. You're not a man but a whiny cry baby, now go get your rattle and complain more! Do your job or quit, looser!

Unregistered
    Bye bye bye bye
    cedenia

Unregistered
    Norm the terminal dweller with 52hrs a week in details hates it when the major tells him to actually work...😞

I can imagine what these $hit talkers look like in real life....here we go

Average Major C hater - 46-53yr old, W/M, 250-290lbs, 48-57% body fat, wears a hearing aid and or is on the heart bill, his uniform fits him like a giant trash bag, gets his haircut a sports clips in Pompano, and hasn’t worked in a real patrol district in 15yrs. 80% of you fat boys could be replaced by Alied Barton $12 an hr security guard.

Unregistered
    How do you have loyalty? Explain to me your definition? So you support your fellow deputy or do you just quietly support and when that person is punished, what do you do? I'm sure all you do is get more angry but that's it...nothing else.....and why do you do nothing else? Because you're afraid.....like an angry schoolboy. And honor.....how are you honorable? Idiots say words without knowing the meaning. You're not a man but a whiny cry baby, now go get your rattle and complain more! Do your job or quit, looser!
    Ok then don’t take the handout. He either didn’t have honor then when he took it or he does have it now when he’s stabbing the guy he took it from. Which is it? Nobody’s fooled by you. Lieutenant....

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast