MDPD is ranking in us - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Industrial accidents resulting in death are investigated by Homicide detectives not THI units, so FHP was just there to direct traffic. Also I know you work for sh*twater PD thus your IQ must be pathetically low or else you would be working for a department that actually pays its officers but Miami Dade Police Department has county wide jurisdiction. Last time I checked SW 8 St and 109 Ave is not in Broward.
    You are a pathetic little creep. And I say you because there is only one of you from MDPD sick enough to come over here and bash your brother officers by judging their response to this tragedy. Question: Where were you? Probably sipping coffee at Sergio’s and plotting your next promotion. You work for a Gimenez puppet and your department stopped being a law enforcement agency for years. You are now a glorified security guard cadre. BTW, your director may be known as the Little General but I saw his wife on tv and she looks pretty doable.

Unregistered

What the hell?

It’s a shame that EVERYONE here including that SCUMBAG MEJIA is talking about who did what better than others. Let’s talk about why were there passing cars (MEJIA, exclude yourself from asking that question because you were initially FOR THE BRIDGE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF “YOUR” COMMUNITY). And prepare MEJIA because there is a thread coming for your fake ass.

MDPD and SPD guys that are competing for who acted “braver” than who you guys need to reflect on yourselves. Seriously, whether you have a brown uniform or blue uniform, there ain’t a damn body that has the power to lift that bridge. We (including MDPD and SPD) are human and it’s only so much that can be done. It was a tragic event. It is what it is.

Unregistered
    MDPD continues to bash SWPD. What a shame that they think we are not all the same. Or, that they want to kick us out of the PBA. They act like we can’t survive without any of them. But, our never see them coming into our area, why? Is it because they can’t handle the residents here or they are too good for this area? They better not ask for my backup

Unregistered

Please, no just stop

Don’t come on this site to attack the men and women who proudly wear our city’s logo and serve and protect those who reside in our city. The men and women of SPD are brave and strong. They selflessly acted and fast. If it wasn’t for Sweetwater Police there would be more lives lost. Thank you again guys! Don’t listen to pricks like this one.

-JOSE M.
    Sweetwater doesn’t need you vouching for them. Really they don’t.

Unregistered
    You are a pathetic little creep. And I say you because there is only one of you from MDPD sick enough to come over here and bash your brother officers by judging their response to this tragedy. Question: Where were you? Probably sipping coffee at Sergio’s and plotting your next promotion. You work for a Gimenez puppet and your department stopped being a law enforcement agency for years. You are now a glorified security guard cadre. BTW, your director may be known as the Little General but I saw his wife on tv and she looks pretty doable.
    The one that keeps talking shit about SPD is a loser who applied for SPD right after the academy and got rejected. He then worked as security for nearly 4 years and became loyal to MDPD who hired his sorry ass right before his cert expired.

Unregistered
    We here at the FOP find what MDPD has done is disgraceful to our profession. We are a brotherhood and as such should have each other’s backs. The FOP stands with the Sweetwater Police Department

Unregistered
    We here at the FOP find what MDPD has done is disgraceful to our profession. We are a brotherhood and as such should have each other’s backs. The FOP stands with the Sweetwater Police Department
    No you don’t you just want their money

Unregistered

PBA insulted our department again

I was told that at a recent PBA meeting, the President made fun of the hot dog eating contest we had at the softball game. Saying we are used to eating more d*cks than Hialeah Gardens.
    This coming from a guy who looks like shoe polish fag. He conatstntly calls us a third worl police department. My anger got the better of me and I took,it out on some MDPD buds I know for long time. They told me the President is good friends with the MDPD Director who also put us down. Making sense now. That POS better never come here again.

Unregistered
    I was told that at a recent PBA meeting, the President made fun of the hot dog eating contest we had at the softball game. Saying we are used to eating more d*cks than Hialeah Gardens.
    This coming from a guy who looks like shoe polish fag. He conatstntly calls us a third worl police department. My anger got the better of me and I took,it out on some MDPD buds I know for long time. They told me the President is good friends with the MDPD Director who also put us down. Making sense now. That POS better never come here again.
    F-*k the PBA. They take hot dogs up the a55. They had that corrupt homestead guy here BSing everyone as if he is some important dude. Please

Unregistered
    F-*k the PBA. They take hot dogs up the a55. They had that corrupt homestead guy here BSing everyone as if he is some important dude. Please
    I’m quoting the PBA and buying a prepaid legal in case I need coverage. I’m not going to continue to give my money to f**ka that talk shit about us like we are dogs.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast