Can a Submariner Actually lead MPD as Second in Command
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

The Wer Wanderer

Can a Submariner Actually lead MPD as Second in Command

I am coming out of hibernation to answer this question with a big fat YES!

Ahoy matees ... I introduce SpongLube Wet Pants!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wer Wanderer View Post
    I am coming out of hibernation to answer this question with a big fat YES!

Ahoy matees ... I introduce SpongLube Wet Pants!
    Shouldn't that be THE WET WANDERER?

Unregistered
    From the depths of the soul comes SpongeLube. Torpedoes in the water .

Unregistered
    Well to answer your question. If one was the skipper or XO on a sub. Sure. A cook no! Yet him being a cook, he has learned to cook the book to make him look better. So ?? on that one. Plus it depends on the person. Ron as D/C no. I don't think he's up to the task. Doesn't have the experience. He's only been a commander in one area. While major's get moved around to different command to get the experience. College well here it appears to be a factor but nothing can compare to having real command experience under your hat. Which Ron lacks. Now what get's me is the D/C slot will be given to one with almost 30 in and they will have to extend their drop. Yet their are some that less then 25 that would make a better D/C then Ron. A D/C should go to a major that's not only commanded a district but has held other positions in command. Again which Ron lacks.

Unregistered

DC Lube

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well to answer your question. If one was the skipper or XO on a sub. Sure. A cook no! Yet him being a cook, he has learned to cook the book to make him look better. So ?? on that one. Plus it depends on the person. Ron as D/C no. I don't think he's up to the task. Doesn't have the experience. He's only been a commander in one area. While major's get moved around to different command to get the experience. College well here it appears to be a factor but nothing can compare to having real command experience under your hat. Which Ron lacks. Now what get's me is the D/C slot will be given to one with almost 30 in and they will have to extend their drop. Yet their are some that less then 25 that would make a better D/C then Ron. A D/C should go to a major that's not only commanded a district but has held other positions in command. Again which Ron lacks.
    i most certainly am up to the task Holmes. Eisenhower was in his 60s when he took over. Reagan was 69. Neither was in the DROP. Uncle Tomas and willy said they would extend the DROP for my type of leadership .

Cooks run the submarine service. I have a soufflé in the oven. I am the best equipped for your next DC. Uncle Tomas told me so when I adorned his garden with hydrangeas.

Unregistered
    Jimmy Carter, the best president this country has ever had, fol lower a close 2nd by Obama, was a nuclear submariner.

So, yes, a submariner can lead us to greatness.
    Plus, the food will be awesome!

Unregistered
    Jimmy Carter, the best president this country has ever had, fol lower a close 2nd by Obama, was a nuclear submariner.

So, yes, a submariner can lead us to greatness.
    Plus, the food will be awesome!
    My roast leg of lamb is to die for. I served it in outside of Noriega's house
    In Panana in 1989 when we went to surface and helped Seal Team 6 get in position. My ham and grits gave them the energy to approach the compound.

I am an American hero. You are a Mismi High zero. Get it, got it, GOOD!

Unregistered
    My roast leg of lamb is to die for. I served it in outside of Noriega's house
    In Panana in 1989 when we went to surface and helped Seal Team 6 get in position. My ham and grits gave them the energy to approach the compound.

I am an American hero. You are a Mismi High zero. Get it, got it, GOOD!
    Sorry their big guy. No Miami high. I went to school in Ohio. Hey (Miami) is spelled like this. not Misim. Yep your D/C material. Ron all you ever did for any special ops team is maybe made a meal or two. Just because your on a boat or plane with any team. Doesn't make you part of it. So stop acting like your an operator. All it does is show what type of an ass you became. Those of us that have served in Rangers, SF and Seals laugh at you stupid remarks and claims and really know you won't be a good leader. Your one that has to make claims (false) of being something your not to try and impress people. You know their are many here at MPD that served in the Military. Most unlike you served in a combat arms MOS.Which means boots on the ground. Fighting. Not sitting in a sub off shore making ham & eggs. Just maybe cause a seal team (might) have been in you coffin carry and you fed them doesn't mean your are one. You know their are 4 of us I know of that served as Rangers, Special Forces, Para-rescue and yes 1 delta operator. We all find you to be an embarrassment to all that served in (combat). The more you make these claims and LIE to impress the folks. Is really leading many to think your not command material here for anything but the public relation job you hold.

Unregistered
    Sorry their big guy. No Miami high. I went to school in Ohio. Hey (Miami) is spelled like this. not Misim. Yep your D/C material. Ron all you ever did for any special ops team is maybe made a meal or two. Just because your on a boat or plane with any team. Doesn't make you part of it. So stop acting like your an operator. All it does is show what type of an ass you became. Those of us that have served in Rangers, SF and Seals laugh at you stupid remarks and claims and really know you won't be a good leader. Your one that has to make claims (false) of being something your not to try and impress people. You know their are many here at MPD that served in the Military. Most unlike you served in a combat arms MOS.Which means boots on the ground. Fighting. Not sitting in a sub off shore making ham & eggs. Just maybe cause a seal team (might) have been in you coffin carry and you fed them doesn't mean your are one. You know their are 4 of us I know of that served as Rangers, Special Forces, Para-rescue and yes 1 delta operator. We all find you to be an embarrassment to all that served in (combat). The more you make these claims and LIE to impress the folks. Is really leading many to think your not command material here for anything but the public relation job you hold.

Son, don't listen to any of this crap. I salute your service.

VRK

Unregistered
    Can't believe anyone here really believes anything about this loser.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast