Campaign event is a bust ! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I feel bad for the Parkland families who became victims on 2:14/18. As if that was not tragic enough. They blamed Israel (rightfully so) and were so desperate for change that they would accept anyone the Governor chose to replace Israel. However, they will soon feel like they have once again become victims once the truth about Temporary Tony comes out. The info will be used for political gain for sure so it will not be made public yet. But will be soon enough. We will all se Tony for what he really is. The guy playing the wizard behind the curtain. A fraud

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel bad for the Parkland families who became victims on 2:14/18. As if that was not tragic enough. They blamed Israel (rightfully so) and were so desperate for change that they would accept anyone the Governor chose to replace Israel. However, they will soon feel like they have once again become victims once the truth about Temporary Tony comes out. The info will be used for political gain for sure so it will not be made public yet. But will be soon enough. We will all se Tony for what he really is. The guy playing the wizard behind the curtain. A fraud
    100% true. Parkland is going to feel victimized a second time as time goes on. Obviously Israel is gone. But really nothing else has changed. Temporary is spending much more time showboating (look at FB and twitter) and not enough time taking care of business. He reminds me of a guy that has never been to the gym. But one day shaves his body and slathers on baby oil, thinking he's now somehow a body builder. Hes interested in the title and partaking in the perks, but hasn't done anything to earn it. Because of this very rockstar wannabe attitude and lack of attention to everything else, he shall fail. Just like the guy he replaced.

Unregistered
    How the hell can you blame Israel when he was not even there. Blame Peterson for not doing his job. Dont get caught up in the political BS. How about if I blame you😳
    The truth of the matter is the media sucks and now it's a trend to just go along. This is why I love Trump. He has his own mind and never manipulated by media or political BS.
    I'm voting for Sheriff Israel again and so are most people. The dumb ones can vote for any of the others.

Unregistered
    The jews pride themselves on controlling elections in Broward. For the most part they stick together and many are 102 years old and dont care about MSD. Thats just a fact. When Scott ISRAEL starts wining and dining, and passing out Israeli flags, they will flock to him. They can't help it. He also still has the support of many in the black community. He has already proven he will deliver. The others can only promise (right Pollack?). My point is, I wouldn't count Israel out no matter what kind of petty negative stuff is slated to be said. And continuous negativity by multiple media outlets will reveal the orchestrated desperate dog pile it really is, and only work to his benefit. And...., he will have plenty of cash to counter the negative stuff as his big donors are still on board as of now. Most MSD victims parents have come to terms and heroically moved on with life. They haven't forgotten, but they have tried to move on. Some linger for personal gain. But at the end of the day, Runce is still here and the school board is relatively unscathed indicating that they have pretty much gotten what they are getting. And getting Temporary was a big middle finger to Broward, not the blessing that some disinterested parties will have you think. But the real Temporary has already reared its big ugly head- and hes a fraud. Until then, save your money. Especially if your favorite candidate may not have even filed yet.

Unregistered
    How the hell can you blame Israel when he was not even there. Blame Peterson for not doing his job. Dont get caught up in the political BS. How about if I blame you😳
    The truth of the matter is the media sucks and now it's a trend to just go along. This is why I love Trump. He has his own mind and never manipulated by media or political BS.
    I'm voting for Sheriff Israel again and so are most people. The dumb ones can vote for any of the others.
    Hey "Trump voter."

I promise you that you're the sole Republican voting for the former Sheriff.

Sincerely,
    One of the Dumb Ones with Deep Pockets

Unregistered
    I do not blame peterson, for he was nothing but a hall monitor. I blame the other coward deputies who failed to 94 him but decided to direct traffic and krap in their pants.f

Unregistered
    First, how could TT have a fund raiser when he hasn't filed to run? He's lawfully not allowed to collect any funds. Israel had a decent turnout with many of the same old faces with some BIG and DEEP MONEY donors present. Raymond Hicks has filed as a D for the race.
    Who is his treasurer? Where is his bank? Right big tits Amy?

Unregistered
    There is no one in this picture named "Adelstein" but your suggestion that a few families of the dead are Jews, is correct.

If your intention was to reference the mother of Alyssa Alhadeff who existed on this earth from May 1, 2003-February 14, 2018, Lori did not hold a fundraiser IN her house or on her personal property. One does not need to file with SOE to raise funds in a super pac as long as the donations are reported. This may come as an enormous shock to you, but in deciding which candidate to support for sheriff, her primary concern was about what's going on in schools; and not whether or not you like wearing a vest, whether your Crown Victoria has too much mileage or if beards are okay or not. It is unfathomable that you would expect the parents of murdered children to make your needs and desires paramount regardless of who is at fault. The fact that you are unhappy with the current status is quite a stretch from expressing hatred for those who buried their kids at age 14 for no other reason than extreme left politics and pandering to minorities for votes for an Israel re-election. If you don't want Tony as a candidate, then find the candidate that suits you.
    It's like the racist black pastors who caused all this PROMISE nonsense in the first place. They kiss Israel's ring and make their parishioners vote for Scott Israel for sheriff. With their sweaty handkerchiefs waving in the air. Alleluia! Amen! Meanwhile, they use our cars and steal our gas and they can't even VOTE for SI because they don't even live in Broward County! They live in gated golf communities in WPB or across the Alley and are the only black families there, sending their kids to white private schools telling their sons to f**k the white daughters of their neighbors.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel is to blame. Fish rots from the head.

Unregistered

Brenda Snipes: Not a Jew.

The jews pride themselves on controlling elections in Broward. For the most part they stick together and many are 102 years old and dont care about MSD. Thats just a fact. When Scott ISRAEL starts wining and dining, and passing out Israeli flags, they will flock to him. They can't help it. He also still has the support of many in the black community. He has already proven he will deliver. The others can only promise (right Pollack?). My point is, I wouldn't count Israel out no matter what kind of petty negative stuff is slated to be said. And continuous negativity by multiple media outlets will reveal the orchestrated desperate dog pile it really is, and only work to his benefit. And...., he will have plenty of cash to counter the negative stuff as his big donors are still on board as of now. Most MSD victims parents have come to terms and heroically moved on with life. They haven't forgotten, but they have tried to move on. Some linger for personal gain. But at the end of the day, Runce is still here and the school board is relatively unscathed indicating that they have pretty much gotten what they are getting. And getting Temporary was a big middle finger to Broward, not the blessing that some disinterested parties will have you think. But the real Temporary has already reared its big ugly head- and hes a fraud. Until then, save your money. Especially if your favorite candidate may not have even filed yet.
    "The jews pride themselves on controlling elections in Broward."
    Yeah, you mean the blacks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast