Old man free has to go
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Old man free has to go

I hear he is making people's lives hell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it he's leaving in the next couple of years. So he's finally making things miserable for people in Dania? That's the same reason he left North Lauderdale and the Courthouse. But with as much time on as he has maybe he's owed being a little cranky.

Unregisteredconce

Consequences

Rumor has it he's leaving in the next couple of years. So he's finally making things miserable for people in Dania? That's the same reason he left North Lauderdale and the Courthouse. But with as much time on as he has maybe he's owed being a little cranky.
    When you're married and divorced 4 times, and you're retirement depends on social security because your ex wife's get all your money, wouldn't you be cranky!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredconce View Post
    When you're married and divorced 4 times, and you're retirement depends on social security because your ex wife's get all your money, wouldn't you be cranky!!!
    Well...there's that too!

Unregistered

same as a LT I know

He must be in the same boat as a certain LT . He has to give his ex-wife so much money from his Pompano pension as well as BSO when he retires that I heard him once say he's on the drop plan .....he won't leave the job until he Drops dead

Unregistered
    He must be in the same boat as a certain LT . He has to give his ex-wife so much money from his Pompano pension as well as BSO when he retires that I heard him once say he's on the drop plan .....he won't leave the job until he Drops dead
    That certain Lt must work in Weston!

Unregistered
    Who is old man Free???

Unregistered
    Lt in Dania. Morale in D2 has plummeted. Between the cruddy Sgts and lying backstabbing command its no wonder people are miserable.

Unregistered
    That old goat needs to retire. I guess with that N. Lauderdale 401 K he will be here until the day he croaks.

Unregistered
    The Sgt are not useless. That was written by someone not in D2. Only 1 Sgt is hated and everyone knows who.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast