The Lube Promotion chant - Page 582
Page 582 of 615 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, Miami High? Valedictorian? Honors English? The words are GOBBLE GOBBLE!
    What is with you and Miami high?

Unregistered
    What is with you and Miami high?
    He's just pissed I didn't finish.

Unregistered
    Make MPD Great Again! I’m back.

Unregistered
    I know you miss me. So let me keep the customer satisfied.

Sailor, I’ll be in Georgia tomorrow counting votes. Later, it’s out to dinner in Buckhead with Don and Rudy.

Don’t forget to write me in next week so I can lead you all. I am needed from coast to coast. From sea to shining sea.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    We need you verifying the fop election. Get your arse back in miami. Don and Rudy will be able to tie their own shoes. Miami needs you sir!

Unregistered
    We need you verifying the fop election. Get your arse back in miami. Don and Rudy will be able to tie their own shoes. Miami needs you sir!
    Sailor, I am back and watching with a fine tuned periscope!

Unregistered
    I’m watching and I ’m taking notes. Anyone for the sauna? How about a eucalyptus steam bath at Vic Tanny’s? A massage at Pumpernicks in the balls room?

Unregistered
    Everything is looking good. I’m watching.

Unregistered
    Sailors the election was fair. I made sure of that. Let’s roll up our sleeves and get timeouts now.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Son, lay off the crack! Your military records are not sealed! You don't have a clue. On how they go about sealing military records. Your so-called great gathering, will be those that you got kissing your ass. On promises, your making once you get promoted. Lube, all fun and games aside. You were only a cook! That's it. This isn't a rewrite of a movie, their Cassie. All your doing is making yourself look like the moron. You grew up to be. Since you think you know who this is. Pull my file and look to my DD-214 and will show. How one is written that contain classified training and deployments. Cookie, you need serious mental help or stronger meds. Maybe a real friend away from here. One that's not a cop, you fell you have to impress. You can't put me on midnight's no matter what rank you get! You know you going to crash-n-burn if you get to be D/C and I'm going to sit with others and have the biggest smile on my face. Cause all you are is a lair, user and player. You never held any real rank yet. Nor have you EVER been in real combat (not a video game) Nor have you EVER deployed with any special operation team on a mission! Nor have you went to the military command collage as you claimed. Oh since you think you know who this is. When you grow a pair of balls and go look and doesn't say anything about going the warrant officer school. Your again accusing the wrong person. To help you out a little bit their genius. Captains are team leaders on an "A" team. Warrant officer are the second in command of an "A" team. I mean you should know this with doing missions with special ops or running missions for the C.I.A. Which I got to admit is the best lie you told yet and the real saddest part of all this. You told these lies so many time. You really believing them and people who know better. Buy right into them. To let you think their impressed and you have a friend! So they can move up the food chain too. Get help before it's to late and you drag down other's.
    Wow.... incredible!

Page 582 of 615 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592 ... LastLast