Clear on schedule - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is interesting I don’t think I saw these positions advertised, are these more political appointees?
    This is a political agency so why wouldn't you have political appointments? SES and SMS don't need to advertise. If you think about it every one here is a political appointee, regardless if you were appointed or competed. Nothing to see here. Move on.

Unregistered
    This is a political agency so why wouldn't you have political appointments? SES and SMS don't need to advertise. If you think about it every one here is a political appointee, regardless if you were appointed or competed. Nothing to see here. Move on.
    i had been spelling seKKKretary wrong all the years

Unregistered
    Yes the new tallahassee captain was jerome’s rig hand man back in the IG office.
    It would seem alarming that he bounced all over God's creation. That is called a clue. I think this is another big F-U by JW and Napoleon Tardman. Look out!

Unregistered
    It would seem alarming that he bounced all over God's creation. That is called a clue. I think this is another big F-U by JW and Napoleon Tardman. Look out!
    So just like taking the Jeep Grand Cherokee away for Danny to drive will this guy people to look at the statewide fleet list and take away someone’s car just because he wants it? Better watch out LT Simon, the giant luxury pickup truck you got may be a hot commodity.

Unregistered
    So just like taking the Jeep Grand Cherokee away for Danny to drive will this guy people to look at the statewide fleet list and take away someone’s car just because he wants it? Better watch out LT Simon, the giant luxury pickup truck you got may be a hot commodity.
    Why won't he just drive the same vehicle LT May drove? Truth is nobody really cares. If that is a concern for you your energy could be put to better use elsewhere. Might I suggest closing your inspection when you leave the premises? QLIK will help you. Final note. There isn't a single "luxury pickup truck" in the entire fleet.

Unregistered
    Our 2-month "Training Commander" has done good for himself!

https://villagebhi.org/wp-content/up...-Bio-FINAL.pdf

Unregistered

Many of our distinguished alumni have gone on to greatness. All pay homage to their experience gained here.

Unregistered
    Trojan man!

Unregistered

More qualified than the Derelicts running this show currently !!!!

Unregistered
    Enjoy your 4 day holiday weekend cause this time next month we’ll be back on that glorious weds-sun but this time probably 6-2am since some of you pointed out we get complaints ta last 11pm. Oh yeah and that complaint about having two squads and one working days so unsafe to work certain activities; we got that covered too now everyone is permanent weds-sun 6p-2a that way you have adequate staffing. Enjoy the new abt. 2021 is gonna be great!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast