Brian Henderson is the mole - Page 9
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vote him out with what? A write in? That’s funny!
    What would be funny is if a write in defeated him. That wont happen because Ben has turned a page and brought morale in the agency up. Can you say the same about Chitwood? You do understand that turnovers are twice what Ben's ever was. In all reality he cannot catch a hundred moles. By his own admission, he is not in control of his own people. VCSO mutiny and a rodent infestation. Funny that I do not recall the morale being this low at VCSO even after the Cruce shooting. The people were angry, but only because Ben faced the cameras in the good, bad and ugly times. The fact is he did. Imagine a news release ambush involving him. That is all it would take is 6 news confronting the Sheriff unbeknownst to him. That would be epic when he told the reporter to go **** themselves. He'd probably blame his medication and cheap county therapist for his outburst. I do not want Ben back but I want Chitwood gone for the deputies sake.

Unregistered
    Notice "don't count on their" proves I am correct in my dissection of your being green and not sworn. I wasn't stating anything other than fact which can be verified easily. Sorry I triggered you Breck buddy. Civilian duty sucks bro. Go have a drink or 12 at Clancy's, you wont remember this exchange tomorrow ; )~
    Who is breck buddy?

Unregistered
    He does have his own HR and many apply but few make it.
    Are you high?! As a FTO I personally requested additional training or termination numerous times and these employees are now full fledge burdens on patrol, supervisors, and the citizens they are sworn to protect. Sadly this will only get worse...

Unregistered
    Are you high?! As a FTO I personally requested additional training or termination numerous times and these employees are now full fledge burdens on patrol, supervisors, and the citizens they are sworn to protect. Sadly this will only get worse...
    The Chitwood way. Looks like we might need to set some money aside for settlements

Unregistered
    The Chitwood way. Looks like we might need to set some money aside for settlements
    Do you mean like the very low settlement Jenkins received for bringing disgrace to the badge?

Unregistered
    Do you mean like the very low settlement Jenkins received for bringing disgrace to the badge?
    Yawn... Fake news.

Unregistered
    Yawn... Fake news.
    I am glad you support a corrupt disgraced ex-deputy who let his brothers in arms down! Jenkins will always be remembered as a scumbag and traitor to the department! I hope he uses his low settlement to buy him some pride!

Unregistered
    I am glad you support a corrupt disgraced ex-deputy who let his brothers in arms down! Jenkins will always be remembered as a scumbag and traitor to the department! I hope he uses his low settlement to buy him some pride!
    Brian, keep bad mouthing Jenkins. This will help to divert attention from you being the number1 mole in the VCSO.

Unregistered
    Brian, keep bad mouthing Jenkins. This will help to divert attention from you being the number1 mole in the VCSO.
    Dont be surprised if this lowlife is Brodie. Couldn't be Brodie because Brodie took care of Jenkins right? Sort of like how Kyle was tight with Szabo. Do not fall for the okie doke happening all around you. Funny how if you do a census of r/f they all say Jenkins was by far an above average deputy.

Unregistered
    Dont be surprised if this lowlife is Brodie. Couldn't be Brodie because Brodie took care of Jenkins right? Sort of like how Kyle was tight with Szabo. Do not fall for the okie doke happening all around you. Funny how if you do a census of r/f they all say Jenkins was by far an above average deputy.
    Earlier posts had Brodie as S2. Just to rehash....Brian - S1, Brodie - S2, Post - S3 and Dietrich - S4.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast